Episode 3-Question 5-BLACK VELVET vs TWICE

"Welcome back to Celebrity Family Feud! Black Velvet got 179, Twice got 152. Let's move on to question five! Give me Dahyun, give me Katy, let's go!" Steve said.

Dahyun and Katy came to the podium, exchanged high fives and exclaimed "Hwaiting!"

"All right, top 6 answers on the board. Name something a man likes to see a woman bouncing on." Steve read the survey question.

That question made the girls hesitate to answer the question. The boys whooped at the question but the girls shook their head at each other like 'no, that ain't on us'. That made the audience laugh.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW, GIRLS!" Baekhyun shouted.

Dahyun pressed the buzzer.

"Oh, that slow ass response." Steve complained, making the audience laugh more.

The boys cracked up out loud, some of them clapped out of laughter.

"Seriously, how the hell these girls didn't know men like to see them bouncing?!" Steve said while the audience laughed.

"Boys love seeing those bouncing bootylicious asses when they just *singing* work work work work work. She wanna show you how to work work work work" Steve sang Rihanna's hit song "Work" and ended up laughing when he heard the boys laughing out loud.

Goodness, what is up to Steve honestly?

He just made everyone crack up even more. The boys can't even handle themselves from laughing hysterically at Steve.

"Oh man, I had a love and hate relationship of this job to be honest." Steve exclaimed and everyone cheered.

"All right, Dahyun?"

"This is just to get on the board, horse?" She guessed; the audience applauded while the girls supported her answer.

"A horse!" Steve called.

The answer "horse/mechanical" flipped in the board as number five by 4 points.

Steve pointed at Katy.

"I'm going to say chair." She answered; the audience applauded.

"Chair!" Steve called.

The answer flipped in the board as number six by 2 points. Dahyun gets the chance to pass and play as she looked back to her team, motioning her to come and play.

"We're going to play Steve." She told him.

"They're going to play." Steve told Katy; she walked back to Black Velvet to huddle for a chance to steal.

Dahyun walked back to the Twice team section; the girls have her high fives while Steve walked to Momo.

"Momo, name something a man likes to see a woman bouncing on." Steve said.

Momo deeply sighed out.

"I'm going to say this out loud. On him." Momo answered.

"On me!" Yugyeom shouted.

"SHUT UP, BOY!" Steve scolded at Yugyeom, making the audience react in different ways.

Some of them were whooping, others screeched out and the rest laughed out loud hysterically. Black Velvet heard him shouting and they just lost their shits.

Suddenly, Yugyeom came running up on the stage from the audience, which made Steve feel freaked out. Everyone can't handle themselves laughing.

"It's JB and Jinyoung who wanted to hit me!" He said and hid himself behind the podium.