Episode 3-BLACK VELVET vs TWICE

Black Velvet (Blackpink and Red Velvet)

Wendy- Team Leader

Jennie

Joy

Rose

Katy (Yeri)

Lisa

Seulgi

Jisoo

Irene

Twice

Sally (Tzuyu) - Team Leader

Jeongyeon

Sharon (Mina)

Chaeyoung

Dahyun

Momo

Nayeon

Jihyo

Sana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 3 ft. Question 1

"It's time for Celebrity Family Feud! Introducing South Korean girl group Black Velvet, playing for Unicef! Ready for action! Playing against Twice, playing for No Kid Hungry organization! On your marks! And now, the star of our show, STEVE HARVEY!" Burton announced and everybody in the studio cheered for the host.

"Welcome to Celebrity Family Feud! I'm your man Steve Harvey and we've got good one for you tonight, folks!" Steve introduced.

"Playing tonight, all the way from South Korea, it's Black Velvet!" Steve introduced as the nine members made their introduction.

"Hello! We are Black Velvet!"

"And they're playing against Twice!"

The nine members from Twice made their introduction.

"Hello, we are Twice!"

"Now both of these teams, everybody is going to be battling out for $25,000 for their favorite charity." Steve spoke and everyone cheered and applauded.

"But before starting to playing the game, there are special guests who are supporting the teams, it's EXO, BTS and GOT7 in the audience, everybody!" Steve announced, making the audience cheer and applauded; the three boy groups stood up from the chairs and made their own introductions.

"I want to thank you guys for coming, man. I appreciate it, man. I appreciate it." Steve thanked them and the three boy groups sat down together.

"All right, are you guys ready to play the feud?" Steve asked everybody; they all cheered.

"Let's do it! Give me Wendy, give me Sally! Let's go!"

Wendy and Sally went to the podiums, exchanged both high fives and exclaimed, "Hwaiting!"

Steve stopped for a moment to read the question but he had something else.

"So Sally, you're lead dancer. Wendy is the main vocalist." Steve spoke; the two women agreed.

"You get to dance of what she sings." Steve told Sally.

Sally furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"That's not how you describe about that." Sally gently scolded and Wendy started laughing.

The audience laughed along. Steve chuckled and shook his head.

"All right, top 8 answers on the board. Name something that people tie up." Steve read the survey question.