Episode 2-Question 3-BTS vs GOT7

"Welcome back to Celebrity Family Feud! BTS got 177 points; GOT7 team not on the board. The goal is 300 points so let's get on question three. Give me Yoongi, give Mark, let's go!" Steve said.

Yoongi and Mark walked to the podium, exchanged fist bumps and exclaimed "Hwaiting!"

"All right, top seven answers on the board." Steve said.

Steve chuckled as he read the question.

"Oh yeah, this is going to be a good one."

"We asked 100 married men...Give me a word starting with 'B' that describes your wife's behind."

Mark pressed the buzzer faster than Yoongi.

"Mark." Steve called.

"Big." He answered.

"Yeah, buddy." Steve high fived at Mark.

"Big!" Steve called; the answer flipped in the board as number two by 24 points.

"Yoongi?" Steve called.

"Beautiful." He answered.

Mark high fived at Yoongi like he got it way better.

"Heck yeah, man." Steve smiled.

"Beautiful!" Steve called; the answer flipped in as number one by 31 points.

BTS cheered for Yoongi for topping the answer on the board.

"Pass or play?" Steve asked; Yoongi looked back at his team, motioning him to play.

"We're going to play, Steve." Yoongi told Steve.

"They're going to play." Steve told Mark; he nodded and headed back to JB's team to huddle for an answer.

Yoongi walked back to his team, high fiving them while Steve walked to J Hope.

"J Hope, we asked 100 married men, give me a word starting with "B" that describes your wife's behind."

"Bumpy?" J Hope guessed than laughed.

Steve and the audience laughed along with him.

"Good answer!" The boys also laughed and cheered for J Hope's answer.

"Bumpy!" Steve called.

The answer flipped in the board as number seven by 3 points. Everyone cheered and J Hope did a victory dance by shaking his hips. Steve just weirded out like, "What the hell is that?", but he already know he's doing his own victory dance. So Steve moved on to Jimin.

"All right Jimin, we asked 100 married men, give me a word starting with 'B' that describes your wife's behind." Steve said.

"Booming?" Jimin guessed.

"Whoo, that's a good one!" The boys cheered and applauded.

"Yeah, buddy!" Steve exclaimed.

Jimin exchanged high fives J Hope and Taehyung.

"Good answer!" J Hope cheered.

"Booming!" Steve called but the buzzer sounded, causing everybody to groan.

"That was a good answer." Steve told Jimin.

"Well, Taehyung. This is going to be good. We asked 100 married men, give me a word starting with 'B' that describes your wife's behind." Steve spoke.

"Booty-licious!" Taehyung answered; everyone cheered and applauded.

"Hell yeah, buddy!" Steve high fived at Taehyung.