Episode 3-Question 2-BLACK VELVET vs TWICE

"Now let's move on to question two! Give me Jeongyeon, give me Jennie, let's go!" Steve said.

Jeongyeon and Jennie came to the podium, exchanged high fives and exclaimed "Hwaiting!"

"All right, top 8 answers on the board. Name something that leaves you breathless." Steve read the survey question; Jennie pressed the buzzer first.

"Jennie." Steve called.

"Exercise." She answered; the audience and Black Velvet cheered and applauded for her answer.

"Exercise!" Steve called.

The answer "running/exercise" flipped in the board as number one by 33 points. Black Velvet along the audience cheered for Jennie to top the answer in the board. Jennie looked back to her team, motioning her to play the round.

"We're going to play, Steve." She told.

"They're going to play." Steve told Jeongyeon; she nodded and walked to Twice to huddle for an answer to steal, while Jennie walked back to Black Velvet with Steve. The girls gave Jennie high fives.

"By the way, Jennie, your red dress looked very nice." Steve complimented at Jennie wearing her off-the-shoulder red dress.

"Oh thank you, Steve." Jennie smiled.

"Jennie brought a suitcase full of off-the-shoulder outfits and tops." Lisa told Steve, which made Jennie chuckle.

"Is that true?" Steve smiled.

"Yeah. That's very true. I think I got a bit obsessed of off-the-shoulders." Jennie admitted and nervously chuckled.

"So, are you dressed to impress or what?" Steve asked.

"Well actually Steve, she's dressed to impress her boyfriend." Rose spoke.

The girls and boys let some "eyyyyyhhhhh" when Rose said that, making Jennie cover her face with her hands.

In the audience, Kai suddenly covered his face with his arms, but it didn't hid his about-to-blush face. So he hid his face behind Chanyeol's shoulder which made him laugh.

"Who's her boyfriend?" Steve asked Rose.

"It's Kai." She pointed at him down at the audience.

"Oh, you two are dating?" Steve asked Jennie.

Jennie only nodded and nervously laughed.

"Yeah, buddy." Steve chuckled, referring to Kai.

The audience laughed and cheered for the news. Steve walked to the front stage and saw Kai still hiding his face behind Chanyeol's shoulder which made him laugh.

"He's blushing." Chanyeol laughed and then told Kai that Steve wanted to talk him.

Kai finally looked at Steve, showing his flushed cheeks. He tried his best to keep his cool by breathing in and out deeply. Steve pointed at him and winked at him.

"So you've been staring at her and looked away when she looked at you, huh?" Steve teased and everybody laughed, including Kai himself.

"I got her love shot." Kai told you, while blushing.

"Yes, you did." Steve then laughing.

"And I hit him with that ddu-du ddu-du du ." Jennie told Steve, making everyone laugh.

Kai covered his mouth with his hand while laughing.

"His ears are going red." Chen teased him.

"Chen, shut up!" Kai scolded at him but he can't stop giggling.