Episode 2-Question 5-BTS vs GOT7

"Welcome back to Celebrity Family Feud! BTS got 255 points; GOT7 got 71 points. The goal is 300 points so let's get on question five. Give me Jimin, give me Jackson, let's go!" Steve said.

Jackson and Jimin walked to the podium, exchanged fist bumps and exclaimed, "Hwaiting!"

"All right, top four answers on the board. Name something men do when a pretty woman walks by." Steve read the survey question.

Immediately after that, these two boys pressed the buzzer so fast that not even anyone know who pressed it first.

"Hang on, what the hell?" Steve was so freaked out.

Everyone burst into laughter; Jimin and Jackson bend down, laughing to break the shame away.

"These two boys just pressed the buzzer without hesitation. Now I don't know who the hell pressed it first."

"It's Jackson who pressed it first." One of the judges told Steve.

"Oh, it's Jackson? All right, Jackson, I'm sure you got this." Steve said.

Jackson nervously chuckled but puts himself together.

"Stare at her." Jackson answered.

"Yeah, man! That's what I am talking about!" Steve high-fived at Jackson.

"Good answer!" GOT7 cheered Jackson with his answer.

"Stare her in the eyes!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Stare!" Steve called; the answer flipped in the board as number one by 53 points.

GOT7 cheered and motioned Jackson to play.

"We're going to play, Steve." Jackson told him.

"They're going to play." Steve told Jimin; he nodded and went back to BTS.

Steve walked to GOT7, while the boys high fives at Jackson.

"Y'all boys could clear this board again, come on Junior. Name something men do when a pretty woman walks by." Steve said.

"Smile at her?" Jinyoung guessed.

"Good answer, Junior!" BamBam cheered Jinyoung's answer.

"Smiling at her!" Steve called; the answer flipped in the board as number three by 3 points.

GOT7 cheered at Jinyoung and exchanged high fives.

"Yugyeom, you better get this right or I'll slap you." Steve joked, making everybody laugh.

"Name something men do when a pretty woman walks by." Steve read the survey question.

"Daydream about her." Yugyeom answered.

GOT7 whooped and cheered at Yugyeom's answer.

"Yeah man." Steve smiled.

"You've been daydreaming your future wife while humping on the floor, huh?" Steve teased at Yugyeom.

Yugyeom hysterically laughed and faced down in embarrassment.

"That lucky ass woman of yours will be taken down by you and your hard ass thrusts." Steve kept teasing at Yugyeom, causing everyone to laugh hysterically.

Jinyoung patted Yugyeom's back to comfort him. Steve laughed at seeing Lay laughing, covering his face under his hands.

"Your father Lay, look at him, he's laughing too. You know well and hell that you've been humping on the floor like your future wife." Steve teased.

Everyone kept cracking up while Lay can't handle himself laughing in shame.

"Well, let's see if it's up there, Breezy!" Steve said, and everyone cracked up again.