♡ END ♡

Hey! So I decided, as I was suggested by the lovely obliviousfangirl, that I'm just gonna end this with a sad bang and start a new thing. It won't be a fanfic, OWO'! K, bye loves! 🌻 ~Sailing

          Draco and Harry sat on their sofa in their flat, the rain falling outside and the wind rustling the tree branches. They were cuddled up close to each other, a blanket tossed loosely over their shoulders. They didn't have the television on and everything was quiet. From the looks of it, Harry had fallen asleep. Draco smiled at Harry and began to remember the events that occured throughout the years.

Draco had finished his book with amazing haste, getting rather good reviews.

Pansy had quit and was still bitter about Draco and Harry.

Draco and Harry had moved in together, a large one bedroom two bathroom flat with a sizeable kitchen for Harry.

Elvira has passed away from a sickness, which was a terrible week for Draco and they had gotten into the worst fight they'd ever had over how he was sulking and pouting like he was.

They've fought over the dishes at least twenty (20) times.

Harry finally found a good agent so he didn't have to apply for all his modelling jobs and is able to do it full time now.

Draco's cat is getting really old now, she's like seven (7).

           Speaking of Draco's cat, Astoria hopped onto the sofa and woke Harry by walking all over his stomach. Harry's eyes fluttered open and he looked up to Draco, smiling sweetly and sleepily. His emerald green eyes captivated Draco's silver ones, even after all the years they'd been together. Bloody hell, he loved Harry.

"I love you," Draco said with a dreamy tone.

Harry smiled and sat up, causing Astoria to meow and hop off the couch. "I love you too, Dragon."

Astoria glared daggers at Harry and nuzzled against Draco's ankle. Harry simply giggled a little and patted her head.

♡ ♡ ♡

Harry walked into his and Draco's apartment, only to see Blaise sitting on the couch, not Draco. 

"Oh, hey," Blaise said nonchalantly, his eyes glazed and his face mostly expressionless despite his normal uninterested look.

"What are you doing here?" Harry tilted his head slightly, his eyebrows furrowing. 

"Honestly, I didn't have a choice in the matter. I would much rather be snogging Ron right now, but alas, Draco decided he needs me to tell you something instead of him." He gave a nonchalant wave, not once looking up from his phone.

"Well, get it over with then," Harry said with a sneer of slight disgust directed towards Blaise. 

 "Alright, alright.  God. He said to go to the place you two first met." Blaise snorted and mumbled something along the lines of 'dramatic fuck'. 

"Okay?" Harry turned around and opened the door, only to pause for a moment, "Lock the door when you leave."

♡ ♡ ♡

      Harry remembered vividly Draco and Harry's first meeting. They were in a coffee shop, Dean and Seamus', and Draco had walked in. Dean had asked him what his order was and Harry had choked on his coffee. He then saw Harry, smiled sweetly, and sat down at his table. God, he was so thankful for that day. That day led to three (3) years of an amazing relationship.