Saw you at a table in my favorite coffee shop

Harry shut the drivers door of his Mercedes. He walked over the small, tiny actually, parking lot of Dean and Seamus' coffee shop. He smiled softly. He loved this place. The coffee was always good, but the place itself was amazing. Dean and Seamus were almost always bickering or kissing when Harry would walk in on Saturdays.

Today was one of those days.

Dean was leaning down, his hands gently running through Seamus' hair. Seamus looked as if he was standing in his tip-toes, but you couldn't tell, as the counter was in the way. Harry smiled and lightly coughed.
Dean shot up, but eased when he saw Harry standing in the door. Harry walked fully in and could see that Seamus was redder than a rose. Harry laughed dryly and ordered the same thing he usually did, a mug of coffee with a tiny bit of milk.
Sitting down, Harry stared thoughtfully out the window. Eventually--it didn't take long--his mind wandered to Draco. He lived here in Britain. Harry couldn't fight a smile. Maybe, maybe. He might see him. Might. He shook his head, still smiling and staring out the window.

Dean contently set down Harry's mug and went into the break room. Harry took a sip, setting it down hastily as he burnt himself. He looked back out the window. A white Volkswagen Arteon pulled into the parking lot.
Harry got up and sauntered over to the turntable that sat on a small chest of drawers. He crouched down and sifted through a white cardboard box that held records. He looked at a few, and sighed. Nothing he liked too much.
The bell on the door rang, and Dean came bustling out of the break room a few seconds after. Harry didn't pay any attention to this, he was looking through another box of vinyls.
Harry set one on, putting a nickel in a jar next to it. He smiled and walked back to his table, sitting down and humming quietly to the music.

He tried to take a sip of his coffee, but what was said made him choke on it.

"What can I get 'ya Draco?" He heard Dean ask giddily.

He coughed a little, and his head jerked over. His breathe hitched in his chest, and sure enough, there was the man he'd been typing to and the man who was in the pictures he was practically drooling over most of the time.

Draco nodded, Harry couldn't see his front,"Hello, Dean. I'll take a mocha. Caramel. Thank you." He watched pale hands set some euro on the counter for Dean.

Dean nodded and walked into the back,going to make his coffee. Draco lingered for a moment, but spun around a few seconds after.

Harry felt his body tense as Draco's eyes flew around the room, looking for a table that would fit his needs.

His eyes fell on Harry, and he stopped moving, seeming as if he'd stopped breathing all together, and stared, wide-eyed. After staring for a few seconds, Draco smiled a content, surprised smile.

He sauntered up to the table, sitting across from Harry.

"Hey. Wow this is..." Harry trailed off, thinking of the correct words. He grinned toothily,"It's so nice to actually see you though!"

Draco smiled again, nodding,"It is. Amazes me we ended up in the same cafe. I come here every Saturday. How in God's name didn't I see you?"

"I come here on Saturdays as well! I have no clue how we never saw each other." Harry proceded to laugh and look up from his coffee. He saw Draco's eyes, and almost melted. They looked even better in real life than in pictures. The silvery blue-grey practically shined. There were flecks of gray, flecks of ocean blue. And his smile, oh wow. His smile was contagious, more so than the common cold. It was a smile that made the sun look dark. A smile that could replace all the stars in the sky, and nobody would notice a thing. It was beautiful and perfect, just like the rest of his pointy features. Harry's glance went to his lips now. They looked soft and they were a pale shade of pink. Harry got the urge to kiss them, but he most definetly would not admit he did. He had to surpress that, he just physically saw him for the first time for Christ's sake.