PART 9.

STEVE POV:
I look to where Barton is looking, standing beside Buck is a woman in a HYDRA uniform, but she's the one who was fighting against them. She looks to be in her mid to late 20's with lightly tanned skin and dark brown eyes, like Banner. She has shoulder length, greasy and tangled dark brown hair that proves she's been through a lot and is a lot shorter than Buck. She looks exhausted and about ready to collapse. Once they have our attention, Buck speaks "Everyone, this is Marley, I said we'd help her, she's been on the run from HYDRA since escaping, just after me."

Do they already know each other? Or were they kept in different bases?

Banner makes a suggestion "Why don't we all sit down and talk?" We walk to the water's edge, Marley runs ahead and crouches at the edge. We sit around, watching as she uses the water to help comb through her hair "Please ignore my state, I haven't had a proper sleep in quite a while and the only wash I get is the ocean." We nod in understanding. I speak "Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself?" "Alright. My name is Marley Cooper-"

MC!

"I was captured by HYDRA when I was a teenager, they needed someone to experiment on, so for whatever reason, they chose me. I heard about the Winter Soldier escaping and turning against them, it made me try the same thing. Whenever they'd test my abilities I always held back, because if you give them everything then there's nothing to improve on, so they didn't know the full extent of my abilities. Which meant I was able to use them to escape and keep myself alive this long." Thor asks a question "What abilities do you have?" "I understand and speak fluent German, French, Russian, Spanish and English. I can calm people from high emotional states-" "Like anger?" She nods at Stark's question. He smiles at Bruce, who looks rather pleased too.

It'll be good to have another way to calm him down.

"Please continue." "Right." She eyes the pair suspiciously, but continues "I can create a forcefield around myself or something I'm holding, it just doesn't protect me from blades." "That's awesome!" I snap at him "Stark, stop interrupting! Let the lady speak!" She smiles at me "Thanks." I nod "No problem, Ma'am." "You don't need to call me Ma'am, just call me Marley or Cooper. Anyway, I have night vision. I can purify water and breathe under water. If I'm injured I can heal myself while I sleep. And lastly, I can heat up a contained space or my hands."

This is definitely our other soulmate.

I smile at Buck, who's looking really excited, Sam asks about it "I get how all of the others are useful, but how is heat useful?" "Well, by heating a contained space it could stop me from freezing to death." He nods "And by heating my hands I can burn people and escape from restraints. Inside the lighthouse I was restrained with metal chains, so I used the heat to soften the chains so I could bend them to escape. I don't know what metal they were made out of, but they were too strong to melt, but I could melt a weaker metal. I can set fabrics and wood alight too."

That explains why my hand was so hot, she was using it to escape.

"You almost melted Terminator's Capsicle."