10: Join The Mission

"Why don't I come with you on your mission?" Uta spoke to Juuzou as he maneuvered himself off of the ghoul's lap and into a position that had him laying on the couch.

Uta plucked Kyou out of your arms.

"C'mere squish." He cooed.

"You might die." Juuzou spoke. "If we both die, think of the babies."

"Think of me?!" You spoke up, offended as you bounced Yukizou on your lap to entertain him, before setting him on the floor to toddle around. He had only just began to walk.

"I'll bring the clowns. In fact, I think depending on your mission, it might be successful for both sides..." Uta's mental cogs were turning.

"Don't kill my friends, you bully!" Juuzou scowled.

"You're killing ghouls, so if I avoid your best friends and you avoid mine, how about we call it even?" Uta played with the soft hair of the human and with his one free hand, readjusted the pins in his hair.

"Can we pause, for just a moment and talk to me?" You voiced your opinion. "I'm feeling left out..."

"It's not really your mission, gorgeous." Uta shrugged. "Because you can be sure as hell that you will not be attending this mission. Babies need someone. And I vote you."

"I vote Ghoulie! Vote passes!" Juuzou giggled.

"You! You!" You turned your head from partner to partner. "It's my mom!"

"Even more reason that you shouldn't be there. Talk about a liability!" Juuzou laughed as he poked your stomach with his toes. "You know she would try and take you. Or kill you."

You frowned.

"Don't remind me."

"That's enough frowns. Get me more details, Juuzou and I will set up to also be present." Uta stroked his son's black hair. "If you need my support, you need only ask. Otherwise... I'll be taking out some well deserved anger on some unknown CCG members."

"Fine, Ghoul." Juuzou sat up and kissed Kyou's head. "Ghoulie, now that Uta's watching the babies... Come with me!"

"Okay!" You popped up, along with Juuzou and took his hand as he pulled you to the bedroom, ruffling Yukizou's names.

"I swear to fucking God, I will eat the shit out of both of you if you close that door." Uta narrowed his eyes.

"Good. That's what we both like." Juuzou smiled and shut the door.

You both laughed and pulled each other to the large bed as you practically heard the steam coming out of Uta's ears.

"You are SO bad!" You scolded Juuzou. "He's actually going to eat us, too!"

"And we're both going to like it!" He nodded as he laid you down on the bed. "But I still want you to myself. For just a little bit."

And with that, his soft lips met your threaded ones.  They explored every millimeter of your mouth before gently requesting that you open up with a bite. His right hand flew up to your face and stroked your cheek as his tongue explored your mouth.

You broke away for a brief moment, smiling.

"Hey, Juuzou?" You asked.

"Yes, Ghoulie?" He smiled back.

"Will you watch the babies while Uta fucks me?" You whispered.

His nose nuzzled your neck.

"Can just you and I have a turn later?" He asked, to your surprise. "At least once before the mission."

"Could Uta teach us more first?" You rebutted. "Because right now, all I would do is stick my fingers up your ass... And as much as I don't mind that... It would be a pretty short night."

Juuzou snorted as he laughed.

"Fine. Deal. I'll go get him." He kissed you again and sat up. "If I scream, he's killed me."