Raphael's Angel: Breaking Point

# Raphael's Angel #

Chapter 8: Breaking Point

Myou's POV

I awoke in a moonlit room, tied to a foldable chair with rope and a camcorder facing me just a few feet away. My mouth was covered with duck tape, sweat covering my entire body. I looked around the room and notice that the roof was made of glass, the moonlight it allowed to seep through to help me identify my surroundings a little more. I looked down at myself. The rope wrapped around me was thick, strands of my hair covered in dry blood from a wound on the right side of my forehead. I looked back and saw my hands were tied with the same type of rope. I pulled at the knots with my fingertips but it didn't budge. The knots were locked on tight.

"Well, look who finally decided to wake up."

I gasped. I recognized that voice anywhere. I pulled at the ropes fratically, only for them to cause deep burns in my skin. The pain was horrible and the urge to scream was strong. I looked up and saw the man I had never thought I would ever see again.. Oroku Saki.

"Hello, Myou. It's been a while since we've talked to one another." He held the blades on his gauntlet near my neck. Oroku Saki held out his hand and ripped off the tape on my mouth. I cried out in agony, tears of pain flooding my eyes. "That's better. Now," he retracted the blades and walked around the chair I was tied to. "I assume you know why I have you here?"

"I don't see what you want with me. You killed my mother, my father is gone! What else is there to take away from me?!"

"There are many things actually. Your stepmother, your life... Hamato Family..." He looked at me, a devious gleam in his eyes.

My eyes widened in shock. "I-I don't see what you mean." I lied, avoiding his gaze.

"Well then. I guess you wouldn't mind if I had my Foot Soldiers to set out and kill him before he even had a chance to come find you? Since you don't have any clue on what I'm talking about, that is."

"N-no! Please, whatever you do, don't hurt him! Leave him out of this. Raphael has nothing to do with anything!" Tears began to stream down my face.

He chuckled darkly, his laughter sending shivers down my spine. He snapped his fingers and two Foot Soldiers stepped into the room behind me.

"W-What do you want from me..?" I asked, my lower lip quivering slightly.

"Do you know why your mother died?"

My eyes widened. What is he getting at here?

"Your mother.. was a beautiful child of mine. She worked with Karai as a leader for the Foot Clan."

"I know what she used to be before I was born! What are you trying to tell me?!" I screamed at him.

"Silence!" The Foot Soldier to my right shouted.

"You're mother was an important soldier of mine. She was going to help lead this clan to victory. She was going to exterminate those damn turtles and the rat. But then she betrayed us. Now, I want you to finish what she started. You shall train under the best Foot soldiers here. You'll be the star soldier that your mother once was."

"And what if I don't want to be your Foot Soldier?"

"We'll kill you. Simple as that."

"I would rather die than serve as your soldier." I spat.

He seemed to smirk under his mask. "Foot Soldiers, take her away."

"What?" The Foot Soldiers gagged me again and blinfolded me. I thrashed around and tried to scream. My screams only came out in choked sobs as they pulled me out of the chair I sat in and dragged me away.

"I hope you know how to swim, Myou. You're going to need."

I pulled against the soldiers' grip frantically, my tears blurring my vision. I finally was able to spit out my gag when I said, "I'll do it!"

It was as if the entire building went silent. The soldiers stopped dragging me away. The Shredder was facing me now. He chuckled darkly. "Well, I guess you are weak.. emotionally. But I know that you are strong when it comes to things like combat. You have been training with Hamato Yoshi all this time, haven't you?"

I nodded my head hesitantly. "Why?"

He stalked towards me, his hands behind his back. "You'll find out soon, Myou. Soldiers, get her a uniform and a weapon. Our guest will be arriving here soon." And with that, he vanished into the darkness of the room, leaving me alone with the soldiers. They pulled me to my feet and guided me towards a door that lead into a hall. One either side of the hall, there were jail cells full of unexplainable creatures. There was a girl with no mouth and long black hair, a spider-like monster that screamed like a banshee as we passed it by.

At the end of the hall, there was an emoty cell. They unlocked the cell door and pushed me inside, throwing what I assumed was the uniform Shredder was talking about.

"Put this on. Be ready before we get back." The soldier that spoke locked the door before walking away to who knows where with his comrade. A soldier I didn't notice join the group stayed behind and stood at the entrance.

It was awkward as I undressed and changed into the uniform even if the soldier had his hack facing me. Honestly, I didn't know what I had just gotten myself into. Did I really just betray the one person that has protected me from this fucked up world just to save my own?

I was too lost in my thoughts that didn't notice the soldier that had been guarding my cell door was yelling at me now, ordering to get moving and follow him. I quickly zipped up my new uniform, it's material feeling odd against my skin, and followed the man. He grasped my arm harshly and started to pull me to the end of the hall. The walk to our destination was quiet, and I couldn't help but question him about where we were going.

"Keep your mouth shut." He snapped. His grip became tighter on my arm, making me think it was bruising. Two guards were standing at the end of the hall. They held guns in their hands and stood unmoving as we shuffled towards them and through a strange door. The room inside was pitch black, and I really didn't know what lied beneath. As soon as I were to step foot inside, the soldier that had gripped my arm threw me in, slamming the door behind me ane locked it. I got to my feet quickly and ran to the door. My hands balled into fists as I punched and kicked the door frantically.

"What the hell is this?! Let me out!" I cried. I heard the men laugh on the other side. What were they going to do to me?

As I tried to open the door, lights behind flashed on. I turned around slowly. There was nothing on the walls. The floor was made of now yellowed white tiles that were cracked, and in the center was a type of chair surrounded by strange machines. I stepped towards it slowly, curiosity getting the better of me.

A laugh echoed throughout the room, causing my skin to crawl. That's when I felt something brush up against my shoulder and breath on the back of my neck. I gulped. I didn't want to turn around. I couldn't. I was frozen.

Whoever was behind me chuckled darkly once again. "Sweet dreams." They whispered in my ear, and before I could even think about what they meant, I felt a sharp pain on the side of my neck, and everything went black.