Raphael's Angel: Without You

# Raphael's Angel #

                                             Chapter 5: Without You

Raph's POV

  "I just saw her. She left her room by using the window and went up the fire escape to the roof, Raph. What else do we do now?" Mikey asked through the communicator I had stolen from Don's lab earlier that day.

  "Listen, just do whatever it takes to get some answers. It's been a month since I last saw her, and I'm really worried about her."

  "Yes, sir." Mikey hung up.

  I know what you're thinking. Why can't I just go to her apartment and see for myself what's really going on? Well, how can go when I got Fearless watching my every move? Ever since I've been sneaking out of the lair, Leo has been high on my tail and once I stopped and started acting kind of different than my usual self, he's gotten more suspicious of me. He's getting closer to finding out about Myou. I'm just not ready to confess what I've been hiding for all these years. In order to find out what's up with Myou, I had Mikey say he was gonna go visit April and Casey when he was really going to be my eyes and ears for tonight.

  I turned on my radio and searched for my regular radio station. So many things were on my mind right now. I was getting an enormous headache because of it all.

  Getting frustrated, I gave up on my quest to find something to listen to. I laid down on my hammock and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| MEANWHILE |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myou's POV

  I tensed up as I felt the stare of an unknown presence burn into me. Who could be out there watching me? Why? Chills ran down my spine at the thought of a stalker.

  I sighed and closed my eyes. "Just relax, Myou," I thought. "There is no way someone or something can hurt you. Especially when you have a viscous dog in your room." I chuckled and pet my German Shepard, Razor. "I guess those are the perks of having you, right?" I said to my dog. He licked my hand and wagged his tail. "You're such a good boy!" I kissed his nose and layed down on my bed. Razor climbed onto the bed as well, finding a place to lay down and falling alseep immediately. I lied down beside him, stroking his soft fur as I closed my eyes and started to think..

  I awoke to the sound of Razor growling and looking towards the window. I followed his gaze and saw an inhuman figure outside on the fire escape. I was terrified until the wind outside picked up, allowing the tails of a mask so familiar to sway blissfully in the wind.

  "Razor, calm down it's just Raphael." I walked to the window and opened it, stepping back so that Raph could step inside. Once he stepped foot into my room, I ran up to him and hugged him. I kissed his cheek and said, "Raph, I'm sorry I haven't seen or talked to you in so long-" I felt him lightly pull me away from him.

  "Ummm... sorry but, I'm not Raph." Said a surfer boy like voice. The mutant stepped out of the shadows, revealing an orange mask and wide baby blue eyes. "I'm his brother. My name's Michaelangelo, but you can call me Mikey."

  "Oh, what are you doing here? I thought Raph didn't tell his brothers about me." I said, blushing in embarrassment for the mix up.

  Mikey tightened the knot that held his mask together and said, "He only told me because he no choice. Anyways, what's wrong? Raph's been pretty upset because you haven't talked to him in awhile and he thinks he's the one that did something wrong. Care to explain?" He sat on the window sill as Razor came to see who he was.