𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

* *sorry for the mistakes &&' I tried my best with this chapter even though it may not be the ideal boxer fight. It's something and that all counts.**

- A Boxer's Fight -

╔═════════════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ═══════════╗

╔═════════════  °° ═══════════╗

A win well earned and well fought for...

╚════════════  °° ════════════╝

Back into the same dressing room and hyping herself up in the same mirror, Serenity was ready for the fight. Her confidence was over the top with the help of Felicity telling her she 'had it in the bag' everytime she finished a sentence.

"Look, if you win or lose this thing, just know that either way you're a winner and if nobody thinks that then, fuck them. At the end of the day, they can't tell you otherwise of anything. But of course, you're gonna win because yo-

"Because I have it in the bag," Serenity finished off causing them to lead in a little fit of laughter.

Serenity held her hands out as Felicity wrapped her hands in white cloth bandages. 

"Remember, your chin is your home always have one of your hands blocking that. Keep your stance strong and don't buckle for anything. Like the ova' day, keep the hits coming hard. Just don't throw out your shoulder. Don't stop yourself from going hard in the beginning because maybe that first hit will knock her ass out," Felicity said throwing her dreads into a bun.

"Got it," Serenity said shaking her head. "I got this."

Felicity smiled. "You got this fa'sho."

"That loss is what she already got," Jaiza said walking into the dressing room. "No sense in her trying."

Serenity ignored her while Felicity had something to say.

"Don't start that shit you be starting. I bet you, shawty right hea', will chew your ass up and spit yo ass out," Felicity said shaking her head.

"I'd like to see her try," Jaiza responded smirking braiding her hair back.

Felicity just grabbed Serenity's things and grabbed Serenity and prepared to walk out.

"She won't try. She will," Felicity said as they both walked out.

Serenity smiled on the inside. She was proud of Felicity only because she didn't beat Jaiza ass before she got her ass beat on the mat. Knowing Felicity for a short time, Serenity knew Felicity had some type of anger issue within her because usually, she'll jump down someone's throat in a millisecond, not the way she handled the situation back in the dressing room.