Chapter 2

Fluttershy's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We saw Rainbow Dash run through the doors of the cafeteria five minutes later.

"Did ya find where she be goin' all this time?" AJ asked.

"No luck," I replied, "Lost her around a corner.

It seemed like all of the others believed Rainbow except for me. I can tell when she's lying, and this a terrible lie, since Rainbow is the fastest runner in the school. She also seemed out of it. Something was terribly wrong. Was Twilight in danger? Did someone bribe Rainbow into not telling us who they are? Then I suddenly looked around, for my boyfriend, Discord.

I've been meaning to break up with him lately, but I just don't know how he'll react. Is he going to yell at me? Is he going to hurt me? Then, I remembered a flash back.

We had gotten into an argument, Discord and I. He thought that I loved my pet, Angel, more than him, and I had been trying to tell him that I love them both as much. Then, he got angry, and lunged towards me, punching and kicking me repeatedly. That was one of the worst days of my life.

I haven't told anyone. I doubt they'd believe me. Besides, what would Discord do if he found out I was going to tell someone?

"You alright, sugar cube?" I heard Applejack, and snapped out of it.

"Y-yes. Just daydreaming," I replied. All of my friends looked at me in suspicion, then carried on with their conversation. How can Rainbow pull off keeping a secret and not me? I know that she knows something about Twilight. I just know it. I looked over at Rainbow, and even now she seemed depressed! She was just pushing her food around with a sad look on her face! But when I looked at the side her face, something was there.

A bruise. It looked recent, and it looked like she had been thrown to the ground. Her hair was ratted up, and there was some kind of liquid in it. Was that what I thought it was? Did she have blood in her hair?

"Rainbow, can I talk to you?" I said, quietly, as always. Nobody heard me.

"Rainbow?" I raised my voice a tiny bit. Everyone looked at me.

"S-sorry. Was I too loud? Anyways, Rainbow, a minute please," I said, gesturing to the door.

Once we left the cafeteria, I continued on.

"I know something's wrong. Your faced is bruised and your hair is bloodied. Please tell me, I can't stand knowing that one of my friends is in trouble, or in this case, two friends!" I explained.

We both were tearing up. "It's nothing Flutters, really," I said. Then, she dropped to the floor, crying, but before she could, I grabbed her hand. We looked into each others eyes, about to lean in, but then, the school bell rang, making me quietly yelp and jump away.

"It's okay, it's okay, shh," I heard Rainbow comforting me.

"Lets finish this later," she said, pecking my cheek.

Around the corner, I saw someone watching. Discord.