>>Chapter 7:The Unexpected Confession<<

Princess's POV

Ernesto is now back from being happy after of what happened yesterday.

We are now eating at the canteen when I noticed Ernesto is not listening to what I say.

.

"Yah!Are you listening?!"

.

"Oh,yeah.I'm listening"I just shot him a glare and continue what I say.

I was talking when I notice Ernesto again that he's not listening.

"Yah!"I shouted but he didn't responded.I noticed that he is looking behind me so I look behind me and I saw Gail and Aldrin eating together.They look like a couple eating together because they fed each other.

I turn my gaze at Ernesto.His eyes where starting to become teary so I hold Ernesto's hand which made him look at me.

.

"Don't mind them.You'll just be hurt again"

.

"But Princess,it's not that easy to forget someone you really like.I think I love her already before she even say to me that she only sees me as a friend.I like her since the first day of classes.It's hard Princess.It's hard"he said as he stood up and ran.I followed him.I catch his right arm.

.

"Ernesto,don't be dumb to love her.You'll just waste your tears"

.

"How can you say that?!You just don't know how it feels when the one you love,don't love you!"he shouted

.

"I know how it feels Ernesto.I know!Because I like you!I like you but you like Gail.And it hurts me when you always talk about Gail.You just don't know that I love you.You just don't know!"I shouted as tears kept falling through my eyes.He was there frozen.Struck in my words.

*Why did I say that?!D-did I just confess to him?*

I covered my mouth.I was shock that I said those stupid words so I just ran away

Ernesto's POV

"How can you say that?!You just don't know how it feels when the one you love,don't love you!"I shouted at her

.

"I know how it feels Ernesto.I know!Because I like you!I like you but you like Gail.And it hurts me when you always talk about Gail.You just don't know that I love you.You just don't know!"she shouted at me as tears kept falling from her eyes.I stood there frozen.Strucked in her words.

*S-she likes me?But---*before I could finish my thoughts,she ran away from me.Me?I stayed in my position and cried even harder

There is 1 sentence stuck in my mind

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*What have I done?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OhMyG..Did Princess just confessed? o.O

Well hope you like this chapter even it's a sad chapter :(((

Next Chapter:>>Chapter 8:Forgetting Him?<<

Kindly...

Vote

Comment

Share

#XOXO