>>Chapter 20:My first date with him<<

Princess's POV

Yesterday is just the most unexpected moment in my life.But I still feel bad.What is Ernesto's reaction?I know he also saw Angelo's proposal to me.Wait,why am I afraid of how Ernesto will react?Ugghhh I remembered,I still love him *sigh*

Today is my first date later,after class with Angelo,my BOYFRIEND

.

skip time to dismissal time >>>>>

.

I went to our meeting place which is the canteen as I saw Angelo.He turn his gaze to me as he smile and walk towards me.

.

"Let's go"he said.I just nodded as we rode his car.

He drive for minutes until we reach MY HOUSE?!

.

"Angelo,why are we here?"

.

"I don't want you to carry your things.Theyr'e heavy right?"Awww he's so caring like Ernesto.Ernesto?!WTF.Why did I think of him again? TT^TT

.

"Oh ummm thanks"I said as I got out of the car and bring my things inside.After it,I got outside and rode his car as he drove off.

.

"So,where are we going?"I ask trying to break the awkwardness.

.

"You'll find out soon"he said.I just smiled,I not really impatient much.

After of minutes driving,we stop infront of a big gate.The gate automatically open as he went in.

I was stunned of the view.It was like a paradise.He got out the car and open the door for me.He guided me to a picnic set as we sat there.

.

"So,what can you say?"

.

"I-It's beautiful"

.

"Beautiful like you"he said.I smile as a man came and serve us food.

We ate happily as we fed each other like a couple.After eating....

.

"Would you like to go biking?"

.

"I would love to but I don't know how"I said in a sad voice and face the floor.

He lifted my chin.

.

"I'm here right?I can teach you"he said.My frown turned into a smile.

.

"Thank you"

.

"Come"he said as he drag me where the bikes are.

He let me ride the first bike as he rode the second one.I started to paddle the pedal and also him while holding my bike to keep the balance.

After minutes of paddling,I accidentally lost my balance and fell as Angelo quickly check what happened to me.

.

"Are you okay?"he said as he check on me and saw a wound at my knee.

.

"You have a wound.Come,let's go to my house"he said as he help me stood up and walk slowly towards his car.

He drove quickly to his house and guided me to his small clinic.

He let me sit at the clinic bed as he got a stool and a first-aid kit.

He cleaned my wound carefully...

.

"Done"he said as he stood up and return the first-aid kit

.

"Thank You Angelo"

.

"I must be saying sorry to you because our date was not continued because you had a wound"

.

"No,thank you because you care for me"

.

"That's what a boyfriend do to his girlfriend right?"he said,I just smiled.

.

"Come,let's get you back home"I nodded my head as he supported me to go his car and drove off to our house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how's it?

Hope you like it my readers! ^_^

So please...
Vote
Comment
Share

#XOXO