>>Chapter 9:Avoiding Him<<

Princess's POV

Kring!

Kring!

Kring!

My alarm clock rang.I stretched out.This is a new day.I'll start to forget him.I don't wanna be hurt again

I did my daily routines and went downstairs to eat breakfast

.

"Morning my princess!"my mom greeted me.

.

"Morning mom!"I greeted back

.

"Looks like you're happy today huh?"my mom ask

.

"Of course mom.I'm gonna start again.I want to forget what happened"

.

"That's my girl"my mom said as she ruffled my hair.I just smiled.

.

"Eat now.Today's breakfast is delicious because I'm the one who cook it"

.

"Really?"

.

"Sure.It's all for you"

.

"Thanks mom"I said as I sat at my chair and began to eat my food

After eating,I bid goodbye to my mom and walk towards our school.

.

skip time to Imus Institute Dimasalang Campus >>>>>>

.

As I arrived,I saw my classmates in a small nipa hut.I joined them.When I went to my classmates,I saw Ernesto.I avoided him.I just pretended that I talk to my classmates.I don't want to talk to him because my mission is to forget him so I should avoid him

Ernesto's POV

I went early to school so I could apologize to her.Minutes passed,I saw her already walking towards here the nipa hut where all of us are staying till the bell rings.

I wanted to talk to her but she is avoiding me.I don't want to force to talk to her because our classmates will know what happen.

.

skip time to Math time (last period) >>>>>

.

Our teacher re-arranged our sitting arrangement.And guess what,Princess and I are seatmates.I think this will be my opportunity to ask for an apology to her.

The teacher is already discussing and nothing can come inside of my mind because I'm thinking how should I apologize to her.

.

*bell rings*

.

"Okay,class dismiss"

I packed my things hurriedly so I can talk to her.As I finish,I saw her still packing her things and all of our classmates are already gone.

Princess's POV

I'm packing my things slowly because I want Ernesto to went ahead.And it looks like Ernesto is the one waiting for me.

.

"What do you want?"I ask irritatingly

.

"I want to apologize"he said in a low voice and his head focus on the floor

.

"Apologize?Wow!Big word!Sorry is not enough just to make things up.You know what?I-I don't know why I fall to a guy like you!"I shouted as tears again fall from my eyes.I got my things and ran outside our room and walk home crying AGAIN.

Ernesto's POV

"I want to apologize"I said in a low voice.

.

"Apologize?Wow!Big Word!Sorry is not enough just to make things up.You know what?I-I don't know why I fall to a guy like you!"she shouted and starts to cry again.I don't know,I feel guilty.I feel needles pricking in my heart.

She got her things and ran away from me AGAIN.I feel tears forming in my eyes and it fall unconciously.

*Why I am crying?Why do I feel guilty?Why---*There are many questions in my mind that I can't answer.

WHAT COULD BE THE REASON???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What could be the reason?

Anyway,hope you cried while you read this chapter :p

Next Chapter:>>Chapter 10:The Two Standards<<

Please...

Vote

Comment

Share

#XOXO