>>Chapter 18:Expect the UNEXPECTED<<

Angelo's POV

I was about to dance with Princess again but somebody already invited her to dance with him.

I don't know but I feel like this.Wait,don't tell me I'm jealous?But I've been jealous since then.I already like her since the first day of school.But it seems that she already has a crush to that guy.

I watch them as I saw Princess ran away from that guy.I don't know but I followed her.I saw her as she went at the canteen.Crying.It hurts.I think I already love her.

I went near her and sat beside her.

Princess's POV

I ran till the canteen.I cried.It's hard.It's hard to forget someone you love.I have to admit,I still have feelings to him.

I continued to cry when I felt someone sat beside me.

I turn my head and saw Angelo.

.

"W-what are you do-doing here?"I said in between sobs.He didn't reply.We look at each other until his face starts to move closer to me.I froze.Our lips met.My eyes widen.He pulled out.I slapped him.

*Did we just KISSED?!*

I ran away from him as I bumped into someone.

Angelo's POV

*Did I just KISSED her?!What's happening to me?!*

Princess's POV

As I look up to that person,I saw Ernesto with red and teary eyes.D-did he just saw what happened?

I was about to speak but he already disappeared.

*What have I done?W-wait,what am I saying this?I wanted to forget him already right?But why do I feel like this?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!Did I just write this chapter?!

Well anyway,sorry if this chapter is short but still hope you like it ;)

Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Share

#XOXO