>>Chapter 25:Only US?!<<

Internet at last!!!

It's been weeks when I was active in updating here in wattpad.

Hope you understand.I'm really busy this days because of these pile of schoolwork to do.

Enjoy ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Princess's POV

Today is Saturday which means there are no classes.I went downstairs and didn't saw mom.

Where is she?I asked myself

I went to the kitchen and saw a note at the fridge.It says |

|

|

|

|

|

v

----------------------------

Princess,I'm at Laguna today with your Aunt Mila.We'll be out for a week so I hope you'll take care of the house

-Mom and Aunt Mila

-----------------------------

What?!Mom left without informing me?!Wait,Ernesto is here also right so it means,ONLY US were left?!

No,this is not good.Just another unlucky day ~T_T~

Just then,I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

.

"Good Morning!"Ernesto greeted with a smile.

.

"Morning"I said in a boring tone.I show him the letter and he even smile wider.Is he irritating me?Ugghhh his smile is getting on my nerves.

I just rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen counter and started cooking OUR breakfast.

I was cooking eggs and bacon when I felt someone wrapped his arms to my waist

.

"Ernesto!Stop it,I'm cooking!"

.

"Can we stay like these for awhile?"he said in a pleading voice.So he thinks he'll get me with those words huh?Well the answer is A Big NO!

I harshly removed his arms to my waist and face him.

.

"What did I tell you,stop hugging me 'cause I'm cooking!Don't you understand that?!"I shouted.I feel pity for shouting at him but he's really getting on my nerves.

.

"I-I'm s-sorry"he stuttered.I didn't spoke anymore.I resumed cooking our breakfast.

After cooking,I serve it at the table as I also got the eating utensils and arrange it at the table neatly.

"Ernesto,breakfast's ready!"I shouted.He shyly went to the dining table and sat.I also sat at my chair as I serve my plate with fried rice and egg.

We are eating but none of us dare to spoke even a single word.

I finished my food as I place my plate at the sink.I was about to go to the living room when I felt someone pulled my arm.I face him irritatingly.

.

"What do you need?!"

.

"Why can't you still forgive me?It's been months when it happened.I know that I told you that I love Gail but I realized everything.You're the one I really love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What will Princess say?

Read the next chapter to find out :p

Sorry for updating after years.Like what I've said,I'm busy again.But still,I'll update when I have time.So please,continue to support my story ^_^

Always remember to...

Vote

Comment

Share

#XOXO