>>Chapter 16:The Big Day(Part 2)<<

Princess's POV

I already arrive at Imus Institute Nueno when I saw Glyzel and Nicole at the entrance of the Gym.

.

"Girl,you're so pretty today!"Glyzel exclaimed which made me laugh a bit with her accent.

.

"Thanks but I wouldn't be this beautiful if it isn't for you guys.I was actually not going but you forced me.What would I do?You're my bestfriends"I said as I almost cry.

.

"Don't cry.It'll make you ugly if you cry"Nicole advised.I smiled.I'm lucky that I'm there bestfriend

.

"Come On.Let's go inside"I insisted.As we enter,there are still only few students but the hall is already decorated with spotlights,smoke machine,etc.

.

"To the students,kindly return to your seats,the party is about to start in 10 minutes"The emcee announced as we look for a seat and sat there.

Ernesto's POV

Miss me?Kidding!I know you will never miss me.Anyway,let's go back to the story.

I am already here outside the gym,trembling.I don't know.I just feel something will happen bad.But I hope there will be none.

I exhale slowly as I enter the gym.I scanned the students as I saw a familiar face.She's so pretty today.How I miss her.

.

"Students,please settle now.The party will start in 5 minutes"The emcee announced as I got a chair and sat.

.

After 1 hour

.

A romantic music was played and the emcee..

"I know this is the part you are waiting.Boys,you can invite girls to dance with you"My eyes widen.Is is true?So it means,I can dance with her!

Princess's POV

"I know this is the part you are waiting.Boys,you can invite girls to dance with you"the emcee announced.I have a bad feeling about it.I just really feel unlucky this day.I face the floor.

.

"Ummm May I have this dance?"

O.O

That voice,sounds familiar

I lift my head and saw

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continue :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger?Well not my fault...

Just read the next chapter(Part 3)

So...

Vote

Comment

Share

#XOXO