>>Chapter 24:Still haven't move on<<

Princess's POV

Why does it have to be HIM?!

"I know you knew each other already so Princess,kindly guide him to the guest room next to your room"

*sigh* Do I have any choice?

I face him with my gloomy face"Follow me"I said in a tired tone.

I led him to the guest room,next to my room.

.

"This will going to be your room.If you need anything,just approach me next door.Okay?"he just nodded.I went in my room and did my homework

Ernesto's POV

After arranging my clothes in the closet,I went downstairs to help mom and aunt prepare dinner.

.

"Ernesto,please tell Princess that dinner is almost finish"Aunt Amy requested.I just nodded my head as I went up to her room.

As I got there,I saw her sleeping in her study table with books opened around her.

I really miss her but I know she doesn't feel the same anymore to me.I can see that she is already developing feeling for Angelo.How stupid I am for not seeing her when she is by my side.

A tear escape from my eye.It really hurts.Now I know how it feels that the one you love,don't love you ANYMORE.

I wipe my as my tears and wake her up.

.

"Princess,wake up.Dinner is ready"

Princess's POV

I hear someone entered my room and a little bit later,I hear sobs.

Who is this?Why is he/she crying?

He/she shook me and said...

.

"Princess,wake up.Dinner is ready"

O.O

That voice.It's...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ernesto

I slowly open my eyes and saw him.Yup,I know it's him

.

"Princess,Dinner's ready"I stretched up a bit before saying...

.

"Go ahead.I'll just follow"he nodded his head as he went out.I arranged my things before going downstairs.

.

"Good evening!"I greeted to all of them happily.

.

"Seat my dear"Mom said.I just nodded my head and sat on my chair.

*Very awkward silence*

It was very silent that only the spoon,fork,and plates are the only thing we hear while eating.

I finished my food as I said that I'll go back to my room.They just nodded as I went up.

I lie down my bed as my eyelids started to become heavy and drifted to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is Chapter 24! ^_^

Sorry if I just updated today.It's just that we didn't have wi-fi for days.

Promise that I'll update more chapters next time ;)))

Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Share

#XOXO