>>Chapter 15:The Big Day(Part 1)<<

Princess's POV

Today is October 3 and our Aquaintance Party will start in 2 hours.It's already 4 and I am already preparing for the party.

I take a bath for 20 minutes to make sure that I'm 100% clean.After washing,I dried myself and wear my dress.

As I wear my dress,I spin around the mirror and found that something is missing.I got a white,flower-designed hairpin a clip it at my hair.

I gaze at the mirror.Perfect!

When I'm done,I got my black,shining shoulder pursue and went downstairs.

As I got down,I saw mom with a box.I went near her and ask her what is that.

.

"Mom?What is that?"I said as I pointed at the box

.

"Oh,it's your heels.You still don't have something to wear for your feet right?"I nodded my head as my mom open the box.When she opened it,my eyes sparkle.

It's a 4-inch shimmering white heels with a black ribbon infront.I like it because it's simple.

I wear it.Perfect Outfit!

.

"Thanks mom!It completed my outfit!"I said as I hug my mom

.

"You're welcome my sweetheart.Enjoy the night okay?Always smile because you will look ugly if you don't smile"I smile as I bid goodbye to my mom and rode a tricycle to Imus Institute Nueno Campus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's too short.It's just the part 1 though.

Part 2 is next chapter so wait till I update it ^_^

Please...

Vote

Comment

Share

#XOXO