True Love?

"D-Daniel!" David exclaimed in mock delight. He turned to Max and Steven. "Hide!" He breathed. "I'll deal with this."

They stumbled over to the corner of the room and crouched behind a table.

David turned to see Daniel saunter into the room. His shirt was untucke and the top few buttons were undone. His hair was rumbled, as, Max suddenly noticed, was David's.

"David, come back here," Daniel purred, beckoning him with a pale finger. "I'm not done with you yet."

David smiled cheekily.

"I should hope not," he replied cooly. "I've still got some moves to show you, big boy."

Max cringed.

David put his hands on Daniels hips and turned him so his back was to the room where Max and Steven were hiding. Then he leaned in and whispered something to Daniel that Max couldn't hear. Daniel giggled and purred,

"Only if you do it to me after."

Steven's eyes widened as Max put his head in his hands.

Then they were talking at an audible volume again:

"Oh David, I'm so happy that we can be open about our feelings," Daniel said. "You know, it's hard, being a cult leader and being gay. Luckily Zeemoog fully approves of any relationship, as long each party truly loves each other."

"Wow, true love, eh?" David stuttered, looking shifty.

"Yes, which we have for each other, don't we?" Daniel breathed, putting his hand on David's chest. He smiled and pulled David closer so their hips were touching, as they were exactly the same height.

"It would mean so much to me if you said yes," Daniel whispered into David's neck.

David took a deep breath.
"Well then, it's your lucky day," he said.

Daniel stared up at him with misty eyes.

"Really?"

David smiled widely, then his face twisted into an aggressive scowl and he shouted,

"Of course not, you evil dingus!"

And he brought his head back and then down with enormous force, headbutting Daniel as hard as he could between the eyes. Daniel blinked heavily, tottered, then dropped to the floor like a sack of potatoes, unconscious.

"Dirty rotten bastard," David muttered. "That's what you get for trying to kill my boy."