Prologue

The mortals didn't know what happened two years ago that changed the whole world. Darkness descended upon them, the sun vanished leaving only the moon in the dark sky, but they were still surviving without the sun, the plants still produced oxygen without doing photosynthesis. Scientists racked their brains for answers but to no avail.

In reality, Gaia had taken over the world that caused the darkness to fall upon them. She only wanted darkness, no light. Two years had gone pretty well for her, no demigods, no gods (to challenge her) only Primordials and Titans. She knew that the second Great Prophecy was not over yet, and she meant to keep it that way.

But no one can tamper with the fates, no one can control the destiny, what is meant to happen will happen even if it's procrastinated for some time.

Now, with the Third Great Prophecy on its way and the Second Great Grophecy yet to be completed, what will Gaia do?

And after getting up from a coma after two years, what will the demigods do?

It's probably not much of information about the story but you will get to know about the world, the Primordials etc. as the story goes on.

And, I needed to explain the world for mortals also because well, there is no sun in the world, Of course that would have an  affect on the mortals. (I mean if I were the reader of this story, I would surely think about this, so yeah.)

I do not own the characters, Rick Riordan does. I only own the plot.