Chapter 5: First day of being the Bad Boy's girlfriend.

Do you wanna know what i'm feeling right now? I'm happy because now I have a boyfriend and it's James Grey, the one that I like since freshmen year but it flew away after I knew his reputation but it flew right back when he asked me to be his girlfriend. Wow life just keeps getting better and better. 

I walked downstairs and went inside the kitchen where I saw my older brother Channing. "Chan" I said with a big smile. 

Channing looked back and saw me then he smiled. he looked back to what he was doing and cleaned his hands. "You look happy today" he said as he turned around carrying a plate with bacon and eggs. 

I sighed dreamily. "Oh Chan if you only knew" I smiled big as I sat on the chair then Channing placed the plate in front of me then I started eating. 

"Where's Jenna?" I asked. Jenna is Channing wife for almost 4 years now. 

"She went to buy something from the store" Channing said then I nodded. 

Channing sat in front of me. "So what's got you all happy?" Channing said then I smiled. 

"Chan" I said "I have a boyfriend" I said then Channing smiled. 

"When can I meet this boy then?" he asked.

"Are you aren't gonna scare him like you did with Brad right?" I asked. 

"No" he said while shaking his head. He's lying. 

"Chan" I said then he chuckled. 

"Okay fine I won't, I'll just tell Jonah to come with my gun and---" he said but I interrupted him. 

"Chan!" I said then he chuckled again. 

"Oh come on I was just messing with you. I promise that I won't scare the boy off like I did with Brad" Channing said.

"Promise?" I asked then Channing nodded. 

I smiled. 

After I finished eating I grabbed all of my things and started heading for the door. 

I waved "Bye Channing" I said then I walked out. I walked up to the gate and when I opened it you wouldn't believe what I saw. 

James was leaning on his red lamborghini while wearing a blue polo shirt that was all unbuttoned so you can see his white shirt then black pants and he is wearing sunglasses. 

I can literally fall on my knees because he is so HAWT! Oh my gosh! before he thinks i'm weird I should just say something. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. wow real mature Miley. 

"I'm here to pick you up" James said with a smirk as he removes his glasses. 

"really?" I said. 

He smiled then he nodded. 

The car ride was okay. he was holding my hand the minute we went inside the car. 

James parked the car where he usually parked then he turned the engine off and looked at me with a smirk. Like I wouldn't notice.

"Stop looking at me like that James, I'm already nervous here" I said nervously. What would all of the students say when they see us holding hands or walking together.

He chuckled. "Why are you nervous babe? there's nothing to be nervous about. when we walk inside i'll be next to you okay? no one will say mean things" he said and then I looked at him. 

"James what would they say? What would Rebecca say when she and her bitchy crew knows that i'm dating you?" I asked. 

"Babe come on I already told you i'll be there with you the entire time. I promise" James said then I smiled.