Chapter 12: The Flashback

After 30 minutes the three brothers barged inside the house and quickly saw Miley crying on Owen's chest while Owen is rubbing her back. 

They ran to Miley. 

"Miles what happened?" Channin asked while holding both of her shoulders making her look at him. 

"Jonah, Channing and Logan's heart broke when they saw their angel cry in front of them. They never saw Leah cry except for that time when Jonah accidently broke her favorite crayon. 

                                                Flashback: 

"You basically have to make up to Leah because you didn't attended her 1st grade graduation" Channing said then Jonah groaned. 

"Do I have to? look I said sorry to Leah and she understands. now I just don't see why I have to make up to her" Jonah said. 

"You know that Leah doesn't exactly like showing her emotions. she might act all happy and kind to you but deep inside she's disappointed" Logan said then Jonah sighed. 

"Ugh fine, i''ll make it up to her" Jonah groaned then he walked up to Leah. 

"Hey Leah what are you doing" Jonah asked 6 year old Leah who was coloring on her coloring book that Owen gave as a congratualations present when she was announced as the Valedictorian in the whole school. 

"Coloring" she said happily. 

"Can I join?" Jonah asked then Leah smiled and nodded. 

"You have to color the prince charming here" she said to Jonah before pointing at the prince charming drawed in her coloring book. 

When Jonah start coloring the prince he accidently broke her crayon. 

"Oh. I'm orry LEah" he said showing the broken crayon to Leah. 

Leah's lips started trembling meaning she's about to cry. 

"CHANNING!" she yelled loudly making all the brothers run to where they we're. 

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Channing asked then Leah stood up and ran to Channing hugging him. 

"Jonah broke my favorite crayon" she said as she started crying again. 

Logan held his arms for her to reach out. Leah reached out then Logan picked her up and started rubbing her back while she cries on his brother's shoulder. 

"Jonah why did you do that?" asked Ben. 

"I'm sorry it just happened" Jonah reasoned out. 

"I told you to make up to her not make her cry!" Channing said. 

"Stop screaming at me!" Jonah yelled. 

Channing looked at Leah again. "What color did he broke Leah?" he asked. 

She looked at Channing with red and fluffy eyes "The violet one" Leah said then she sobbed. 

"Jonah out of all her crayons you broke the violet one" said Zac. 

"Im sorry!" Jonas said. 

                                        End of Flashback: 

3/5