Chapter 8: Being distant

"Hey" James said as he walked over to me. 

He reached his destination and pushed me into the lockers. 

"I heard you we're announced as the valedictorian of the whole school, I just wanna say congratz" James said then I smiled. 

"Thank you" I said. 

"I can't believe that you would beat all of those smart asses who works their butt off just to reach your position right now, but you know I never really did know how you reached valedictorian because I never seen you study" James said with confusion. 

"well my brothers taught me this kind of technique to study without even trying and well it worked" I said with a smile. 

"You really are something Leah Stewart" he said with a smile. 

"Your really smart, funny, beautiful, hot, kind, caring and you make all of the people love you" James said. 

"except Rebecca" I said giggling. 

"except Rebecca" James repeated with a chuckle. 

"Hey babe I forgot to tell you that I'm not gonna drive you home later I have baseball practice" he said then I nodded while frowning. 

"But don't worry i'll make it up to you tomorrow okay?" he said then I smiled. 

"Okay" I said then he smiled. 

"Okay well i'm gonna go to class now see you later babe" he said then he pecked my lips, smiled then left. 

"QUEENIE!" I yelled as I saw Queenie getting inside her car. 

Ste stopped and looked at me. 

I ran to her. "Queenie can you give me a ride home?" I asked then she got confused. 

"isn't James giving you a ride home?" she asked then I shook my  head. 

"He has baseball practice today" I said then she nodded. 

"Oh okay then" she said then we both got into her car and drove off. 

Hey Guys, sorry for not updating for so long. 

it's because I was announced as rank 2 and My mom and dad wanted me to do more and finally let them know i'm rank 1 so.... gotta study hard :) 

But anyways, this is Chapter 10 and it's short but it's okay.... 

5 votes, 5 comments then i'll post the next one....
if it reaches 5 votes and comments and I don't post the next one please understand because i'm SO BUSY with school and it's EXAMS...

Okay keep voting.commenting.following.....

- Dana Mitchel Montana