Chapter 13: What happened?

No One's POV: 

After a while of Leah crying she finally stopped and fell asleep then Ben carried up the stairs into her room with all of her brothers following them. 

"What are we gonna do?" asked Owen as they all watch their sister sleeping soundly. 

"I say we beat the shit out of that James guy" Jonas said slamming his fist in his palm. 

"and live the rest of our lives with Leah hating on us? No thanks" Drake said. 

"then what are we gonna do?" asked Justin. 

"We need to make a plan" said Jesse. 

"and when Leah finds out she'll kill all of us" said Nathan. 

"Come on guys, lets discuss this downstairs Leah might hear" said Logan then they all went downstairs then all of the brothers went to the kitchen. 

Channing set the Leah monitor on Leah's room so they'll know if Leah's awake. 

"So what are we gonna do with James?" asked Ben. 

Jonas was about to peak up but Owen interrupted him. 

"If it involves killing or even hurting the boy we don't do it" Owen said without looking at Jonah. 

Jonah closed his mouth and looked down. 

"Do you guys remember when we told her about boys?" Nathan asked. 

"Like it was yesterday" Justin said. 

                        Flashback: 

"Why am I here?" 11-year old Leah said rudely as she and her brothers sat on the table. 

All the brothers looked at each other then back to Leah. 

"Leah do you like someone?" asked 17-year old Nathan. 

"Of course I do" Leah said in a 'duh' tone. 

"Who?" asked 21-year old Justin. 

"Queenie, Miranda ----" she said until 17-year old Nathan interrupted. 

"We mean do you like any boys?" asked Nathan. 

"Eww! No! Boys have cooties" Leah said making all the brothers sigh in relief. 

                        End of Flashback: 

"What we have to do is teach him a lesson for hurting our little sister" said Channing. 

"But how?" asked Jesse. 

Then Jonah had this brilliant idea.

The next day went a little weird for Leah because her brothers has been acting weird. 

Leah went downstairs wearing a white shirt then a light blue unbuttoned polo then a simple skinny jeans and her black converse, her hair laid pass her shoulder up to her stomach. 

Leah gave a confused look when she saw her brothers sitting on the table waiting for her.

"You guys okay?" asked Leah and they all nodded. 

"Why wouldn't we be okay?" asked Owen. 

"Because you're all siling and you guys are all dressed up" she said. 

"Well we we're thinking about going to school for a bit" Nathan said that made Leah confused. 

"School? but you guys are already done with school" Leah said.