Chapter 7: The Black Eye

After a few hours I was watching TV then I heard the door opened and saw James walking up to me. 

I smiled as I looked at him but then it slowly faded when I saw something on his face. A Black Eye.

"James? what happened?!" I asked as I started carelessing his face. 

"My brother and I go into a fight" He said then I got confused. 

"Why would Stephen do this?" I asked but he shook his head. 

"it's not Stephen" he said then I realized who it was. 

"it was Austin wasn't it?" I said then he nodded.

"Why would Austin do this?" I asked. 

"Appearently my step-brother, Josh, told Austin about how I kicked him out of my party and embarrased him in front of the whole crowd" He said. 

"And Austin got mad about doing that to your step brother that he beat you up?" I continued and he nodded. 

I sighed then I hugged him. "Oh James" I said while hugging him.

"Do you still think we should break up?" He asked then I shook my head. 

"No I take it back" I said as I hugged him tighter. 

He chuckled then he hugged me back. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" James asked then I nodded as James started driving to school. 

"You can still back out of this Leah" James said then I looked at him. 

"Since when do you care for me James?" I asked. 

"Because you're my girlfriend" James said then I looked at the window. 

"When you walk inside the school i'll be there for you okay? no one will hurt you" James said then I rolled my eyes. 

"That's what you said last time" I muttured. 

"Did you say something?" James asked then I shook my head. 

"Are we still meeting your brothers after school?" He asked and I nodded. 

"Yeah" I said. 

"Cool" James said. I smirked about the thought of James' face when he finds out the truth about my brothers. 

"Leah!" Queenie yelled as she started running towards me. 

"I'm gonna go now, bye" James said then he kissed my cheek and left quickly. Maybe he was afraid that Queenie will give him a lecture. 

"Leah what happened to you? I just heard from Stephen that you we're sent to the hospital yesterday!" Queenie said then I smiled slightly. 

"Nothing serious Queenie" I said but she didn't believe me. 

"it's Rebecca isn't it?" Queenie asked but I didn't say anything but I knew when she sighed she already knew the answer.

"That Bitch!" Queenie cursed. 

"Queenie don't do things that aren't appropriate" I said while Queenie is breathing heavily and she doesn't do that unless she's mad. 

"How can't I Leah?! She hurtmy best friend and you know whats worst? She sent you to the hospital! She has gone far enough Leah and you know i'm really sensitive when it comes to you" Queenie said then I looked down. 

"What did James do when he found out?" Queenie asked. 

"He didn't seem to care when I told him" I said then Queenie's eyes widen.