Chapter 1: The Bad Boy James Grey

I walked inside West Port University and walked down the hallway. Hi I'm Leah Stewart and this is an average day for me in West Port well not actually average because in a matter of minutes my back will be pushed into my locker. 

After a minute I felt someone pushing me and then my back hit my locker. told you. 

I saw the most popular bad boy in the whole West Port University, James Grey, putting his hands in the sides of my head trapping me. I rolled my eyes and said "what do you want Grey?" he smirked and said "You" he started kissing my neck and I pushed him off of me. 

"When are you gonna learn that I am not one of your sluts Grey?" I yelled at him and he just smirked at me. He is so unbelievable! "I've been trying to get you to be mine Stewart since the day I met you. why don't you just admit that you have feelings for me?" he said and I put a disgusting look in my face. "you are unbelievable!" I said then I walked away. 

Okay the thing with James isn't something I should tell but i'm so angry at him I kinda want to tell you. James and I aren't really that friendly towards each other when we we're in 6th grade why? because of all the things he has done to me. 

He dumped his pudding inside my bag, he said mean things to me and he even told my friends lies! then after a year he went to the same school as me then he started doing things like kissing my neck, touching my thighs and many more sexual things! 

I just hate that stupid James Grey. I wish he could die already!

The Next Day

I walked inside the school and for some reason I wasn't pushed into my locker. I smiled at that thought that James did die. I walked up to my locker and saw James and Rebecca lip locking near my locker. I put a disgusting look on my face as I watched them. 

But somehow I felt a feeling that I should stop them. I opened my locker and saw something that made me smile. it's a bear with a rose and a note. I grabbed it out of my locker and read the note. 

Note: 

Hey Beautiful, 

well since i'm doing this I think that means i'm your secret admirer. I've been feeling something for you since you walked through that door. I know i'm corny and all but i'm just expressing my feelings for you. I hope you like this flower and teddy bear I gave to you. someday you'll be knowing who I am. 

XOX Your Secret Admirer

I smiled and hugged the teddy bear. who could this secret admirer be? Hmmmm......