Chapter 6: First day of being the Bad Boy's girlfriend Part 2

I screamed. 

A crowd started to gather as Rebecca continued to pull my hair hard. Oh My Gosh this hurts!

"YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT! YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE JAMES AWAY FROM ME?! NO! BECAUSE HE'S MINE!" Rebecca yelled as she continued to pull my hair even harder. 

Tears we're streaming down my face. "Rebecca please stop it" I said but then it only made things worst. 

Rebecca pushed me to the lockers hard making me fall on the floor groaning.

Rebecca walked up to me then grabbed a fistful of my hair to make me look at her. 

"You better stay away from James if you still wanna live alright Stewart?" she said then I nodded. 

She threw my head on the lockers again then I screamed and I blacked out. 

 I started to wake up then I looked around and saw that I'm in a hospital room then I saw James. 

James smiled "Hey are you alright? The kids at school said you bumped your head" he said. bumped my head? 

"Uh yeah I'm fine now" I said with a smile. James smiled big then he sat on the edge of the bed then he started playing with my fingers. 

"James?" I said which made him look at me. 

"Yeah babe?" he said then I looked at him really serious. 

"James do you like Rebecca?" I asked then James laughed. 

"What kind of question is that babe?" he asked while laughing.

"I'm just asking no need to laugh" I said frowning

"What makes you think that babe?" he ased then I sighed. 

"Just tell me James!" I yelled then I saw him shocked. 

"I did" he said while playing with my fingers. 

"really?why?" I asked disbelief.

"I don' know, she was pretty cool when I first met her" he said then I rolled my eyes. 

"so you think her bullying innocent people is cool?" I said then I took my hand off his. I can't believe that he would even say that. 

"Are you mad at me?" he asked then I crossed my arms below my chest and then I looked away. 

I heard him sighed then he laid next to me on the hospital bed. 

I rolled so my back is facing him. He wrapped his arm around me then he started playing with my fingers again. 

I felt him placed his chin on my shoulder. I smiled slightly. 

"Babe I'm sorry if I got you at. It's just i'm new to this kind of relationship. you knew right from the start that I don't date, I do hookups right? I didn't know that you would become my girlfriend because I thought if I told you I like you, you would reject me" he said that made me turn around and look at him. 

"Why? because you know that i'm a nerd and you we're praying hard that I wouldn't say yes to you?" I said raising my voice a little. 

His eyes widen. 

He shook his head "No! I just thought that if I asked to be my girlfriend you will reject me because of my reputation!" He said then I looked down. He has a point.

"Maybe we should just break up" I said then James sighed. 

"Really? we've dating for what? 36 hours and you already want us to break up what the hell Leah" He said mad. 

"James do you even know the reason why i'm in the hospital right now? it's because of you! Rebecca went up to me this morning and she told me to break up with you but I told her that I didn't want to then she started hurting me!" I said then James shook his head. 

"Why would Rebecca do that? like really?" He said. 

"Because she wants you all by herself! James daon't you see? we've been dating for only 36 hours and your hookups are already sending me death threats saying if I don't break up with you they'll kill me or they'll treat my life like a living hell!" I said while tears started streaming down my face.

He sighed "Don't worry i'll fix this" James said then he got out of the bed. 

"James where are you going?" I asked while watching him gather his things.

"I'll be back don't worry" He said then he left.