Chapter 2

Sebastian's POV - Flashback to figure skating event 

            Wow! This figure skating event was amazing. These skaters really do defy the laws of Physics. Specially that one skater: Olivia Reeves. I hadn't taken my eyes off her for one second while she was on ice and couldn't seem to concentrate on any other skaters the rest of the event. Currently I was backstage trying to find her.

            After a few minutes I found her. She was a little ahead of me and was talking to another girl. Suddenly she turned my way and turned back with the same speed. A few seconds later she turned back again. She smiled at me. I smiled back and waved. She wove back and turned to the other girl. I started walking her way. That's when a guy appears out of the blue and starts hugging and kissing her cheek.

Via's POV - End of flashback – back to present day at Starbucks

            My name had been called, so I grabbed my drink and headed to a table. After about 10 minutes, I hear a voice besides me. IN ROMANIAN!

 "Hey, you're Olivia Reeves, the figure skater, right?" (all conversations between them will be in Romanian, although written in English/ I will inform you if it's really English I want when needed)

             There, in front of me, stood Sebastian Stan. S-E-B-A-S-T-I-A-N S-T-A-N. Sebastian Stan: my man crush, one of my favorite characters in the MCU, and fellow speaker of Romanian. 

"Y-yes. How do you know my – wait, why am I speaking in Romani – how do you know I speak Romanian?"

 "I was in line behind you and heard you speaking in Romanian to someone on the phone. As to who you are, I saw you skate at that event here in NY about a year ago. We briefly made eye contact afterwards, backstage, don't you remember?" he answered in Romanian. 

"Y-y-yes, I do."

 "May I sit down?"

             I slowly nodded. He started making small talk and asking me all sort of questions. I just couldn't believe it... SEBASTIAN STAN WAS TALKING TO ME!!! Then all of a sudden he stopped.