17; Room YX0

Adrian Catena

Swimming in a bereaving period of time inside awareness, I suddenly begin floating back to normality. 

It seems to take kilometres and miles and miles and kilometres and so on and so forth.

I've been stumbling around Xara's mind for what seems like half an eternity, which could really be just a few seconds in the real world. That, to me sounds a lot like complicated mathematics and sets of unsolvable equations. 

In any case, Room Z09 was the room of dreams...despite what I saw being a complete nightmare. This room, however, was the infamous Room YX0, the room of awareness.

One may ask where all the number-letter combinations come from. Well, as far as I can remember learning at High School, no one just wrote them down on spur of moment. On the contrary, certain renowned psychologists sat together around a table and concocted the combinations together. Isn't that remarkable?

YX0, here, is the state of Xara's awareness. It consists of everything Xara perceives, senses and feels. I have just ventured on the inside of it and found everything to be functioning as normal. 

I had found myself in a state of blurry blueness - a warm ocean of calm and serenity. According to my studies, a blue state of mind is a mind of natural perception, with no abnormalities. 

YX0 was supposed to be ventured into, actually, by both Jack and myself. However, as we all know, only one of us was able to do so.

Now one question remains: should I look for Jack or search for Room 026 to discover the cause of Xara's mental destruction?

I had much to weigh before making a decision.