Chapter 6

(Val POV)

Before I went into the bathroom to take the test I looked at Jack. "What if I am pregnant?" I asked. I was afraid of the answer. I didn't want our relationship to be ruined. But if I was having Alex's baby it would sure ruin it. He shrugged. "We'll see." he said. Tears started forming in my eyes and I rushed into the bathroom. I locked the door and took the test. As I waited for the result's I stood by the door to listen to Alex and Jack. He fell asleep on me? Thank god. Then I must not be pregnant. But when I looked down at the test there was a little positive sign. I was in shock. I quickly unlocked the bathroom and open. "Then how am I pregnant?" I asked. 

(Jack POV) 

"Alex you fucking bastard!" I shouted looking at Alex. I punched him in the face. He got my fucking girlfriend pregnant. My girlfriend! His best friend! "What the fuck Alex! You said you fell asleep on her!" He took a few steps away from me, holding his face. "Jack dude! I swear I fell asleep!" he shouted. I couldn't believe this. My girlfriend was having a baby. Not my baby. My best friends baby. "Jack maybe it's your fucking baby?" Alex shouted. "Not possible. We haven't had sex in like a month." I said. "Oh." Val gasped and I faced her. "What?" I asked. 

"Remember when I took that pregnancy test and it was negative?" She asked. I nodded. How could I forget? "What if it was a false negative?" she asked. "What if this is a false positive?" I asked. Oh my gosh, it's probably wrong. "I don't think so." she sighed. "What? Why not?" I asked. "Well I have still been throwing up every morning." she said. "Why didn't you fucking tell me?" I asked. "Gosh Val that is something you should share!"  I shouted. "I'm sorry! I didn't want you to worry. You needed to focus on tour!" Tears were forming in her eyes. "Well I think should go see a fucking doctor to make sure." I said quietly. 

(Val POV)

I walked into my room crying. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I stared down at the test. I still couldn't believe it. I was pregnant. "Val. Let me in." Jack said but I ignored him. "I'll see you guys later." I heard Alex say. I took the pregnancy test and shoved it in an empty drawer I had. I couldn't risk throwing it away and Mason finding it. I climbed into my bed and pulled my knees up to my chest. I pulled out my phone and called my doctor. "Hello. Yeah I'd like to make an appointment to see Dr. James. Tomorrow at noon is fine. Thanks. Bye." I hung up and tossed my phone on my bed. Jack knocked on the door. "Val. I'm sorry." he said. I didn't know if I wanted to see him. "Val I'm leaving." I waited a few seconds before getting up and opening the door. Jack was almost to the stairs. "Wait." 

He stopped and turned towards me. "Come in." I said and walked back over to my bed and sat with my legs crossed. Jack walked in and shut the door then sat next to me. "What are we going to do Val?" he asked quietly. "I have no clue." I said. I really had no clue. "Do you want to keep it?" I asked looking into his eyes. "I don't know Val." I didn't know either. Who knows if we could care for a baby. With Jack in a band he won't be around a lot. Jack wrapped his arms around and hugged me. We sat there in silence for a while.

I had laid in bed all morning. Jack knocked on my door then walked. "Babe. We have to get going soon." I looked up at him. "I fucking know." I was afraid to go to the doctors. I didn't want them telling me I was for sure pregnant. I sighed and climbed out bed. I got dressed in pair of sweat pants and baggy t-shirt. I pulled hair into a ponytail and looked at Jack. "Kay. I'm ready." I said. He drove me to the doctors.