Chapter 13

(Val POV)

I sat there in shock. He just asked me to marry him? Again? I stood up and walked over to Jack and stared at the ring. It was beautiful. Tears were streaming down my face as I nodded. Jack grinned and quickly got up. He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him back. It was perfect. Jack pulled away and wiped away my tears. He was smiling. His smile was so damn cute. I smiled back at him. "I love you Jack." I whispered. "I love you too Val. I'm sorry I was a douche. I was just jealous but that doesn't matter. I want to be with you for the rest of my life." he kissed me again. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life too. I didn't care about Alex. I seen how hurt Jack was and I didn't want to hurt him again.

He pulled away and was grinning. "Come on. Let's go home." he said and I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my bags in one hand and used his other hand to hold mine. We walked downstairs and Mason grinned when he saw us. "Now that's what I like to see. My little sister happy." I smiled. Jack drove us home and I went straight up to our room and unpacked my things and Jack helped. After we got done we sat on the bed and cuddled. "What made you go from breaking up with me then asking me to marry you?" I asked. "Alex came by. He made me realize that I shouldn't let you go. I love you Val." Jack kissed me. I had to make sure I thanked Alex. If it wasn't for him this probably would of never happened. I smiled at him. "I love you too Jack."

A few days passed and I decided it was time. Time to pack up the stuff we got for JJ. I walked into the room and busted into tears. It still hurt so bad. I walked up to the crib. He should be laying here right now. Jack walked into the room and hugged me from behind. "I miss him so much Jack." I sobbed. "I know. I do too." he said and kissed the top of my head. He was crying too. "Do you want to keep this stuff for our future kids or donate it?" I asked. "Keep it." He said. "Alright." I said and we started packing away the stuff. After everything was packed away I stared at the boxes. I felt horrible. I just wanted my baby back. I sighed and Jack held my hand. "I know it hurts babe." He sighed too. We both left the room and I closed the door. I didn't want it open so when I passed by I saw the room full of boxes. And no baby.

A few weeks passed and it's been a month since JJ died. I was depressed. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and quickly opened it and took a huge gulp. Jack walked up to me. "Do you want to go visit his grave today?" Jack asked and I nodded. JJ was buried in the same cemetery my parents were. I went upstairs after I finished my beer and got dressed. I pulled on a white Jagk t-shirt and jean shorts. After I was dressed we went to the cemetery. I held Jack's hand as we walked up to his grave. I started crying. Seeing his tombstone made it worse. Jack wrapped his arms around me. "I miss you JJ." I sobbed.

After about a hour had passed. I looked at Jack. "Can we go to my parents graves?" I asked, wiping my tears. He nodded and wiped away his own tears. I held my hand as we walked over to my parents grave. I stopped in front of them. "These are my parents. Lacey and Peter Miller." I said then hugged Jack. "I miss them too." I sighed. Jack stroked my head. "I'm sorry babe." he whispered. "Alright. We can leave." I said and wiped my tears. We went back to the drove and went home. I sat quietly on the whole ride back.

....

Months passed and it was about time for warped tour again. All the guys were in our basement practicing. I grabbed five beers and brought them downstairs. We all opened our bottles and I held mine up. "Here's to another great Warped Tour!" I grinned. They all raised their bottles. "Yeah!" they shouted. I took a sip and sat down. They started playing The Reckless and The Brave. I smiled as I listened to them play. I was still debating if I was going to go on tour with them or not. I had tons of wedding planning to do. We planned on having our wedding in October and that was only a few months away.