Chapter 3: Master Jaken

"Ma-Master Jaken?!" I yell as i run to him and scoop him up in a hug. "Oh Master Jaken how ive missed you!" He squrimed in my arms until i let him go. "Rin? Is that you?" He asked as he squinted his eyes, looking me up and down. "You silly girl, youve grown up!" I laughed and nodded my head. Then i had a thought, if Master Jaken is here.. does that mean Lord Sesshomaru is near by?

Like he read my mind, Jaken says "Ive lost Lord Sesshomaru AGAIN" he wails as he throws himself down on the ground crying and just being anoying. I rolled my eyes. "You know hell show up again Master Jaken. Till then you are welcome to stay with me." He stood up and wiped his tears. "Really Rin? You mean that?!" I smiled "of course!!"

later that night i watched Master Jaken sleep and thought about Lord Sesshomaru. He always used to leave us for days on end without knowing where he was and if he was ok. I used to sit and sing about my love for him wishing his safe return. I looked out at the moon and wished that he would show and take me with him. But im just a silly human girl... how could he love me..? Hes always hated humans, and thats exactly what i was.

The next day Jaken and i were walking through the forest getting things we needed. He was rambling about his journey and telling me all theyve done since i was dropped off. "I just cant believe he left me, his loyal servent, to die in the woods without him.." Jaken said with tears down his face "you ungreatful dog!" Next thing we knew a figure started walking twards us, i held my breath as i looked over at the man i love... "Lord Sesshomaru...?"