Chapter 14: A Fight That Seals Fate

*Sesshomaru*

"You will not talk to me in such a manner!" I yelled as I gripped my sword tighter "Rin is mine, I swear if you touched her in any way unfit I will end you right now." The sick Laughter I heard from across the field made me sick. "Lord Sesshomaru," Aristu started "This isn't about Rin, As lovely as she is, She is not what I'm after." He grins "I just want what you and your no-good father took from me." At this point, I run back through my memory of my father's fight with this man's father. I don't remember my father taking anything from him...

I bowed my head "Aristu," I began "Prepare to die!" I lunged at him hitting him right in the face. He fell backwards holding his face and I held my sword to his neck. "You disgust me. For a human, you are weak and disgusting and I hate the very scent of you." He looked at me with clenched teeth. "You took the light of my life and tried to dim her. Turn her against me. You failed. Though I'm not really surprised." I could see his anger take over his face. How pathetic, Can't even kidnap right. What a shame.

I pushed the tip of my sword into his throat "Though I am disappointed that you will make killing you so easy.." At that point, he kicked my sword away and jumped backwards flipping 3 times before landing on his feet. "You think this is a game?!" He shouts. "That seal is my family legacy!" He drew his sword. Now we're getting somewhere. "You will die, and then ill seduce Rin!" I lost all sense I ran to him and we collided swords. "You think so? she will never choose you over me!" I pushed him back and sliced his shoulder. He gripped his shoulder and looked up at me through angry eyes "Damn you... Damn you to hell!" He yelled as he charged at me blindly swinging his sword. We clash again.

At this moment I felt something strange. Something like an entire wave of missing someone... Rin. I felt something in me burn at the thought of her name. I pictured her face when I showed up to save her, Her beautiful smile when she accepted my marriage request. The anger and hurt I felt when I saw this pathetic man smile at her and claim her as his. Can the Great and all-powerful Lord Sesshomaru feel these things? I need to find her. I need to see her. I hit his sword out of his hand and threw him backwards Cutting his leg and making him drop to his knees in pain. Rin, I'm coming to you...

*Rin*

I sat beneath a tree completely exshausted. Master Jaken and I just ran like mad people and I needed to rest. I looked around and didn't see anybody and I sighed a breath of relief. Sesshomaru better be okay, I have so much to give to him, a life, and maybe kids...? I shook my head at the thought. No-Rin, no bad thoughts. Lord Sesshomaru will always come back to you. I smiled and looked down at Jaken who was snoring so loudly that I giggled. I randomly had a wave of anxiety, I missed my Lord.

I looked up trying to see him as my breath calmed. I saw a figure coming to us, I stood up and strained my eyes to see who it was. LORD SESSHOMARU! I stood up and ran to him and hugged him tightly and looked up at him "My lord are you okay?!" He laid his hand on the side of my face and looked me up and down for wounds. I caught myself doing the same to him. We were both okay. "Rin, I'm fine." He whispered. I never felt my heart explode as much as it was right now. "Rin..." He started and I looked up at him. "Yes?" Keeping his hand on my face he got closer to me and said: "I Really do Love you."