Chapter 13: A Fight Begins

*Rin*
My jaw hit the ground as I saw Aristu Change from a kind man to an emotionless person. My heart actually hurt watching his kindness leave his face. "Rin.." I shot my eyes up to My Lord. "Yes?" He looked down at me and whisperd "Take Jaken and run." I nodded and yelled to Master Jaken "Come Jaken!!" I stole one last glance at the two men drenched with rain and ready to rip each other apart.

*sesshomaru*
  I watched her run away with Jaken at her heels. Good. She will be safe. I sighed and looked at Aristu. His face full of hate and malice. "Lord Sesshomaru," he started "You will fall here and i will avenge my father and my family that you stole from." The rain picked up and a Black fog started rolling in from all over. The scent changed and I couldnt decide my plan of action right now.

I drew my sword and stood tall. "Aristu, ive told you that a seal that my father has stolen is gone. Rin nor Myself have any idea." I gripped my sword "But taking my Rin, and taking her out of my sight will be your demise." I pointed my sword at him as he started to laugh. "Lord Sesshomaru, do you think id believe that? All dogs dont go to heaven..." he chuckeled as he stepped closer. "Rin is an amazing woman, and if you refuse to return whats mine, i WILL take whats yours."  With those words he charged at me.

  *Rin*
I couldnt stop the tears from flowing as i ran away from my love. It was like i was leaving him behind to die. That crushed my heart. My love please be ok. As we ran, soilders from the castle surrounded us. "Master Jaken!" I yelled as we came to a halt. Soilders aimed their weapons at us and yelled at us to stay where we were. "Master Jaken..." i cried as i hid behind him. "Dont worry Rin, Ill take care of them!" Jaken yelled as he raised the staff of two heads. "Now watch my power!" He laughed as the old mans face on the staff opend his mouth and shot fire at the soilders.

Most of them ran in fear and others perished. "Now Rin!" He yelled as we jumped and ran passed all the burning bodies. When will this end? Lord Sesshomaru, please return to me!