Chapter 4

"Seriously?!" A brunette asked off curiosity. She can't believe that she has a daughter with Lisa Manoban. She always denies her feelings for Lisa, but now she sees a proof that she does but she still can't believe what she feels.

Jennie calmly approached the little girl that was supposed to be her daughter. She felt a strong connection between them both, she carried the child into her arms.

"Mama-Jen, don't you love me?" The little girl asked Jennie. She wanted to refuse being her mother but seeing the kid almost crying.

"I-I do..." She cradled the kid and hugged her tightly.

"I'm gonna cry... Can't contain..." Lisa said as she wiped her eyes.

"Yeah! But this is so... Crazy!!!" A red haired girl said.

A little girl approached her and hugged her. "Mommy-Chu, you love me like her right?" The little girl asked Jisoo. She look at Lisa approach Jennie and Tzuyu.

Poor kid! Losing your dad... I can't afford to make her lonelier than this... Jisoo thought as she saw her daughter so lonely.

"Ofcourse Nayeon-ah! How about you stay home with Mommy-Chu?" Jisoo bended down and patted Nayeon's head.

"Your...Daddy is just... Quite busy." Jisoo whispered to herself.

"I can't contain... Nini! Let me hug you and my beautiful daughter!!!" Lisa rushed to hug her little family. She hugged them both tightly. Little Tzuyu chuckled and Jennie smiled.

"I love Mama-Jen and Papa-Lis!" Tzuyu shouted. She broke free from the hug and approached Jisoo and Nayeon.

Bleeeeeeeh! 😝

Jisoo was quite surprised at Tzuyu's teasing. She laughed it off but her child kept silent looking down. She carried the child thought of something to make her happy.

"Lisa-ah, she's also your kid!" Jisoo approached Lisa, though Lisa still in a middle of hugging session with Jennie.

"Oh! hahaha... Sorry. What's wrong Nayeon-baby?" Lisa cupped the girl's checks. Jennie was monitoring it.

"I hate you Daddy-Lis!" Nayeon glared at Lisa.

"W-whyy?" Lisa asked her daughter who made a really cute sad face.

"Pabo!" Jennie and Jisoo shouted at Lisa.

"Wae?!" Lisa asked.

Jisoo took Nayeon with her to stand next to Jennie. "You have two kids, two mothers!" Jisoo elaborated.

"Chu, you know how much I like my Nini-baby..." Lisa replied. She flashed Jennie a wink and Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Nayeon cried.

"Idiot! You made her cry..!" Jisoo glared at Lisa.

Lisa replied with a confused face...

Jennie came up to her, "Can we all talk?" Jennie asked. She took Tzuyu's hands and took a seat at the sofa.

Jisoo also did the same sitting beside Jennie with Nayeon on her lap.

Lisa was in front of them on the other sofa. "So what should we do?" She asked.

"I don't know! But clearly you should stop the flirts with girls or else this will truly be the future..!" Jennie sighed and took a look at Tzuyu playing her feet.