Chapter 8

"Where do you want to go Hyunnie?" Seulgi asks Irene.

Both of them are walking in the city. Seulgi preferred to watch a movie but her decision can always be changed, depending on Irene.

"You?" Irene asked.

"Hmmm... Watch a movie?" Seulgi suggested.

Irene doesn't seem to agree. Seulgi noticed this, so she suggested another.

"How about I stare at you?"

"What? Kang?"

"Ohhh... Nothing..." Seulgi smiled at Irene. "Let's play some arcades?" Seulgi added quickly.

"Okay then, after let's head for a book store ok?" Irene agreed, it was still Seulgi's treat so she tried to do as Seulgi wished.

"Let's go to the book store first if you want..." Seulgi smiled at Irene.

Irene smiled back and held Seulgi's hand. "You might think I'm a geek, but I can beat you at Tekken!" Irene challenged Seulgi.

"Oh really? Game on!" Seulgi held hands with Irene as they went to the arcades.

***

-Dance Practice-

"Your 5 minutes late, Lisa Manoban!" Jeongyeon scolded Lisa.

"Just 5! Where's Momo?" Lisa checked her co-members and her tall friend is missing.

"She's already here a while ago." The black haired member informed Lisa.

"Maybe she's eating again..." Another member gave her opinion.

"That shikshin!" Lisa stepped on the door to find Momo.

She was eager to start practice now because she missed a lot of practices, being away to the US that is. Lisa stepped outside, she found Momo eating ofcourse but with another. It was Mina as Lisa remembered. Lisa approached the two but she dragged Momo to the dance studio.

"Moguri! Stop eating we need to practice our dance..!" Lisa exclaimed as she dragged Momo.

"Lisa-ssi, sorry... I asked her to take me here." Mina suddenly said. Lisa stopped dragging Momo.

"Lisa-ah, she wants to see our dance for the competition." Momo explained.

"Well, you're always welcome Mina Unnie." Lisa smiled at Mina but she continued to drag Momo.

Mina smiled back and followed the two...

***

It was almost the meeting time of Chaeyoung and Jisoo. Chaeyoung was getting worried, her angel was not texting or calling her if she's on the way or if she'll be late. She checked her cellphone every 20 seconds for any notifications but there was none.

"Chichu..." Chaeyoung sighed.

"Roseanne, come here and help down stairs!" Chaeyoung's Mom was calling her to help at their noodle shop. Chaeyoung went down stairs.

"Mom, I can't get dirty or smell bad. I'm going out!" Chaeyoung explained to her mother, but her mother was busy at the costumers.

"Geez! You should have gone already if you're going out..! Get me some noodles Roseanne!" Her mother commanded her.

Chaeyoung went inside the kitchen, she can't disobey her mother.

"Oh! Why are you here Rosie? Aren't you going out today?" Chaeyoung's Father question her.