Chapter 10

After hours of strolling around Seoul, Jisoo went home. She was ready to face her Dad and her Baby Nayeon. Though she felt really sad, she had to come home and face the truth. Deep inside the Spoiled-High-Class flirt she was labeled, Jisoo had a strong love for her family and it includes Nayeon.

She entered the mansion, she was asked by her maid if she wants to eat.

"No, thank you. Just please prepare my bath...thanks!" Jisoo smiled at her maid. Her maid bowed and made her way up stairs but Jisoo stopped her.

"Ohhh! Hmmm... Is Daddy and Nayeon here?" Jisoo asked her maid. Her maid nods.

"I see, thank you!" Jisoo went on her way to her room, she predicted to find Nayeon asleep but instead she found the child watching TV.

Jisoo quietly enters her room. Nayeon didn't seem to notice because she was absorbed with the show. Jisoo took a short glimpse of her daughter, she smiled.

"Hello little angel..." Jisoo waved at Nayeon. Nayeon slowly tried to recognize the person because the lights were off, only the lamp and the TV was on.

"Mommy-Chu" Nayeong smiled at first but frowned and looked down. Jisoo knows her daughter is still mad at her about the earlier events. She approached their bed and hugged her kid.

"Bunny-baby, I'm sorry... Mommy-Chu loves you! Really... I do..." Jisoo told her baby.

"But Mommy-Chu said..." Nayeon objected. Jisoo held on to the kid's forehead.

"I know but don't worry... I promise you won't be gone." Jisoo said. Nayeon hugged Jisoo immediately.

"Really Mommy?" Nayeon asked her mother.

"Yes baby, I promise! Now promise me, listen to Mommy always. Don't ever make her worry!" Jisoo pinched the kid's nose.

"Pwomise!" Nayeon tried to look cute. Jisoo laughed a bit.

"Now can Mommy watch Looney Tunes with you?" Jisoo asked her adorable baby.

"Uhm! Looney Tunes!" Nayeon happily allowed her Mommy.

"What's up doc?" Jisoo added with a bit laugh.

I'm doing the right thing... Right?

Jisoo took a look at Nayeon happily watching TV. She smiled but inside she knew she hurt Chaeyoung too much that it hurts her, badly enough to probably kill her. Nayeon was her biggest reason and resolve to everything.

There's no turning back...

***

"Tzuyu-yah, now what did we talked about earlier?" Dahyun asked the little girl. Tzuyu stood up and salutes at Dahyun.

"To be the cutest grandchild when Grampie and Grama goes home!"

Jennie giggled at Tzuyu's cuteness.

Jennie suddenly thought about Nayeon, she was an adorable child. Jennie somehow felt sympathy to the child if Lisa chooses her.

"Sis? Something wrong?" Dahyun noticed her sister being quite down.

Jennie shakes her head, "Dubu, let's shop for some clothes for Tzuyu okay?!" Jennie quickly changed the subject.

"Okay! But you'll pay... I'll just tag along." Dahyun ensured. Jennie rolled her eyes, "yeah, yeah".

"Can I come Mama-Jen?" Tzuyu asked.

"Ofcourse! You are coming silly. But not now, we're shopping before Mom and Dad goes home..." Jennie explained.