Chapter 13

"What happen my princess? You look pissed!" Lisa asked Jennie who's currently so angry.

"That idiot!" Jennie suddenly shouted.

Lisa was surprised, curious at the same time, "Idiot?"

"Uhg... I-It's nothing Lisa..." Jennie quickly swayed. Lisa looked at her with a curious face, "You sure Nini-baby?" Lisa smiled as she asked.

"Yeah I am..." Jennie rested her chin on her hand.

Geeeeez! That Park Chaeyoung!!! I'll get her big time..!  Jennie thought.

Jennie remembered every details that happened, she was trying her best to erase everything.

"Nini-baby?" Lisa snapped in front of Jennie.

Jennie's eyes widen, "What?"

"Aren't you listening?" Lisa sighed.

"Grrrr! It's because of that idiot!!!" Jennie whispered to herself.

"Nini? You sayin' something?" Lisa thought Jennie was whispering to her.

"No. What were we talking about?" Jennie was completely taken over by the events of earlier that she forgot about what Lisa had said.

"Geez... Can we talk later?" Lisa turned back to her desk.

Ohhh Noooo... Did I say something about that idiot?!  Jennie panicked. She thinks she spilled about something earlier that made Lisa somehow mad.

I think Jennie feels I have another child that's why she's ignoring me! Ohhhh Dear God! Help me...  Lisa mentally cried.

***

-Lunch Time at BlackTwiceVelvet High-

Hallway Going to the Lockers...

"Irene... Please talk to me!" Seulgi followed Irene eager for forgiveness. Irene didn't say a word, she continued to walk.

"Aishh! Irene please?! I'm so sorry..!" Seulgi followed her still. Irene continued to ignore. Seulgi took speed and jumped in front of Irene.

"You're not wearing any earphone's right?" Seulgi smiled. She took a look at Irene looking back at her with a grin. "Please I'm sorry..." Seulgi pleaded. Irene ignored, she walked again and avoided Seulgi.

Seulgi chased her again, "Hyun I won't give up till you forgive me!" Irene stopped at her locker. She opened it.

"Joohyun-ah please! Tell me what can I do? Please?!" Irene looked at Seulgi.

"Please! Tell me what you want or need?" Seulgi asked.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Irene slammed her locker.

"Okay I will but forgive me after I leave you now, tomorrow we'll start over. Okay?" Seulgi smiled at Irene.

"Forever" Irene opened her book and read it while walking.

"Aw! That can't be Joohyun-ah... I ca't be away from you!" Seulgi followed Irene. Irene ignored her again.

"Hyun please? I just want to fix us..." Seulgi again pleaded. Irene was completely ignoring her.

"But I was wrong. So wrong to feel that way..." Seulgi looked down, she stopped. Irene still walked.

Seulgi sighed. The sight of Irene turning her back on her was really heartbreaking.

"Irene wait up!" Seulgi ran after Irene. Irene took the staircase.