Chapter 11

Lisa blinked three times trying to comprehend the situation. She thought that having this child is going to be the worst situation ever. As the child approaches Lisa, Lisa takes a step back. The child stops and took a look at Seulgi, then Lisa. She did this twice and she then fixed her glasses.

"I thought she was your, Appa?!" The kid gazed at Lisa but pointed Seulgi.

"W-wait wait... What exactly is happening?" Momo tried to ask. She does not know this kind of craziness, Mina was also confused.

Seulgi didn't say anything, Lisa took a look at her cousin's disappointed face.

"Y-you must be mistaken! S-Seulgi must have been your Appa... I mean we lo-look quite alike..!" Lisa tried to evade the problem. The kid looked at Seulgi again, then to Lisa.

"Hmmmm" She put her hand in her chin.

"Umma! Who's Appa here?" She then asked Irene. Irene was shocked; the question was out of the blue.

Irene looked at Lisa, who's pointing at Seulgi, "S-Seulgi..."

The little girl sighed and fixed her rims again. "I'm not silly, Umma! Appa is this one, Lisa Manoban..!" She pointed at Lisa. Lisa felt like dying in that instant.

"Ehrmm... Appa? Umma? Lisa and Joohyun are your parents?" Mina asked.

"Yes! My name is Yeri Manoban, I'm 7 years old... I drifted from the future to the past to make sure my parents make me!" Yeri introduced herself to everyone.

"L-Liz... H-ho-..." Seulgi became angry at Lisa. Lisa stood up and tried to explain.

"S-Seulgs, you know I-I wouldn't...!" Lisa explained. Seulgi simply stared angry at Lisa. She took a peek at Yeri and Irene then she left the house immediately.

Everyone was kept silent after the door was closed. Irene took a moment to think and then she ran to chase Seulgi.

"Umma-Hyun!" Yeri called out her mother but Irene continued out. Lisa stopped the kid.

"Whew! Manoban another daughter?!" Jeongyeon asked again. Lisa was not in the mood for jokes, this was serious problem.

Mina felt awkward being there so she dragged Momo, asking to take her home.

"YAH! Wait Minari, I haven't eaten..." Momo tried to stop. But Mina totally wanted to go, so she told Momo she'll treat Momo on the way.

"Hmmm.... Lisa-ah, explain everything tomorrow! We need to go..." Momo closed the door.

*

After awhile, Yeri, Lisa, and Jeongyeon ate by themselves...

"Geez! Jeong, what should I do?" Lisa asked in total irritation...

"I don't know Manoban! I wonder what is your future..." Jeongyeon asked. She was also concerned at Lisa her life was becoming worst everyday.

"Horrible I guess!" Lisa guessed at ease her problems. She just ate Jeongyeon's very own pasta.

"This is good Jeong!" Lisa complimented.

"Thanks Lis, I'll make a good mom e?" Jeongyeon joked, unfortunately Lisa didn't buy it.

"Sorry Jeong, I'm just so... I don't know..." Lisa held on to her head feeling a heavy headache.