Chapter 12

Entering her house Lisa walked quietly upstairs, her mom was out on a business trip and will be home in three days. But she does not want Yeri to wake up.

She entered her room, she found little Yeri sleeping soundly with a book by her chest. Lisa took the book, it was a chemistry book.

Whiz kid!  Lisa thought.

She wrapped the mattress on the kid and she took off the kid's glasses.

Lisa went out the room again, she went down stairs. Lisa dialed Jisoo's cell number. Lisa was curious why Jisoo would call her out all too sudden.

Jisoo didn't answer.

"She might have dialed the wrong number..." Lisa thought of so. She walked to the staircase but she stopped when her phone rang.

"Lisa-ah?" Jisoo asked.

"Chu! Hey why did you called earlier? Problems?" Lisa asked Jisoo. Lisa sat on the sofa.

"Nothing! I wanted to talk to you about Nayeon." Jisoo explained.

"Oh... So? Let's talk." Lisa also needed this kind of conversation to Jisoo, but she also thought that she has to tell Jisoo about Yeri as well.

"What if I agree to my dad about marriage of us?" Jisoo said. Lisa was quite surprised, her bestfriend was really the one who pused her to Jennie but now.

"Uhmmm... Why would you agree Chu? Your joking right?!" Lisa laughed a little, she took it as a joke.

"I'm serious, Lisa Manoban! I'm thinking of becoming Jisoo Manoban..." Lisa was out of words at what Jisoo was saying.

"W-wo-woah! Chu, I have Jennie... She's our friend, you can't just do that!" Lisa exclaimed.

"She didn't even consider how I feel with the words she spit on my face, some friends she is." Jisoo said in an angry tone.

"Jennie told me she was sorry of that, truth is she's just jealous of you..." Lisa remembered what Jennie had told her about Jisoo.

"Chu, think it over... Everything. Beside I have another child." Lisa sadly informed Jisoo.

"I have done my deci- WHAT?!" Jisoo caught what Lisa said and was totally shocked.

"Another baby, Chu! Another one. Joohyun's the mother..." Lisa explained.

"Woah! Your so dead...! Wait... Joohyun is Seulgi's crush right??? Oh double-dead!!!" Jisoo was laughing, Lisa can hear her though.

"Uhg yeah! So think it over Jisoo... Also what about Chaeyoung?" Lisa remembered Jisoo having some feelings to Chaeyoung.

"There was nothing between us anyways, and I was just using her... Geez Liz!" Jisoo suddenly stopped laughing and became serious.

"Seriously? I thought you really liked Chaeng...hahaha I got jealous..." Lisa explained.

"Nevermind Chaeng! Back to our topic, what if we got married?" Jisoo sounded so loud that Lisa had to take the phone away from her ear.

"Then I'm lucky." Lisa honestly said.

"Be serious Lisa!" Jisoo was getting more and more annoyed.

"I used to dream that Chu, I'll be the luckiest person if so..." Lisa expressed her long dream to Jisoo.

"So it's okay with you Liz?"

"I didn't agree! It would be a honor to do so, but right now my heart beats for Nini..." Lisa explained. Jisoo was her first love and forever will remain, but her heart beats for one person right now. Jennie.