Chapter 7

"Jennie?" Lisa's mother asked in confusion.

"A daughter with another?" Mr. Kim questioned.

"I told you, they are lovers. Not me and Lisa, so Dad any Aunty. We can't get married! Especially now..!" Jisoo smiled at the adults. Deep inside her she realized, having Nayeon is impossible because of what Jennie had said earlier outside.

At least I know Lisa likes me back, well you?

Mr. Kim did not say anything. He simply stood and signaled Jisoo that they needed to go home. Jisoo carried Nayeon and stood up as well.

"Baby-Nayeon, say goodbye to them..." Nayeon went down from Jisoo's arm to hug her grandmother. "I had fun today Grandma! Next time again please?" Nayeon showed her heart lip shape smile.

"Sure my little angel..." Mrs. Manoban hugged her granddaughter.

Can't contain her feelings, Lisa grabbed Nayeon and hugged her, "I love you Baby-Nayeon. Take care of Chu, okay?"

"It's Mommy-Chu, Daddy-Lis!" Nayeon showed her cute pout, Jisoo just smiled.

"Well, let's go?" Jisoo asked her cute daughter.

"Hmp!" Nayeon smiled and followed her mother.

Lisa watched them leave. Jennie and Tzuyu remained quiet though.

"Do you want to go home, Nini?" Lisa asked Jennie.

"Yeah... I wanna rest, it's very frustrating!" Jennie complained and she stood up.

Lisa carried Tzuyu who slept on her shoulder.

"Ma'am, I'll... We'll be going now. Thank you." Jennie bid her farewell and bow to Mrs. Manoban.

"Mom is okay, Jennie my dear..." Mrs. Manoban said.

Lisa giggled on her Mom's clear acceptance of the issues.

"And bring Tzuyu here tomorow, it's Sunday anyways..." Mrs. Manoban added. And after that Lisa and her little family left outside.

"Lisa-yah, I was so mean on Jisoo..." Jennie stopped and clenched her fist.

"We'll tell her your sorry, Nini. She'll understand!" Lisa replied back.

"I was... Jealous of her..."

"Why? You have me...hihi"

"Silly! It's just that... Somehow I wanted to be like her... Nice, confident, talented, rich and beautiful!" Jennie sighed in frustration.

"Are you describing yourself, Wifey?" Lisa said. She smiled at Jennie. Jennie just frowned at her.

"Okay not the rich part but all those words, describe you, Jennie Kim!" Lisa added.

"Sweet talker Lisa Manoban!" Jennie murmured.

"Wifey, it's how I see you... It's not sweet talk, it's something called honesty!" Lisa smiled at Jennie.

They looked at each other. Jennie smiled as well.

"Honest talk?" She took a step closer and kissed Lisa on the cheeks.

Stepping back from their short distance, Jennie smiled at Lisa's face totally red.

"I can die in this moment..." Lisa singly replied while smiling as she blushed heavily at the kiss.

"Your so-called HONEST talk somehow made me easy." Jennie winked at Lisa.

"Then I should do it often!" Lisa explained.