Chapter 5

"Good morning Nallalisa!" A red haired girl greeted a blonde haired girl sleeping beside her.

"C-Chu?"

"Yeah? Get up or well be late d*mb*ss!" Jisoo held on to Lisa's shoulder and pulled Lisa up. The red haired girl was not that strong though, so she ended up falling on top of Lisa instead.

"Uhhg... Sorry!" Jisoo became alarmed she wanted to get off immediately but Lisa held on to her.

"I-It's okay." she smiled. She pushed Jisoo lightly to get her off.

They both exited the room. "I prepared breakfast!" Jisoo cheerfully said as she dragged Lisa down stairs. Lisa noticed Jisoo was already wearing her uniform.

As they went down, Nayeon was with her grandmother, again watching cartoons.

"Good morning Daddy-Lis!" Nayeon greeted her.

Lisa became alarmed she signaled her daughter not to say it out loud. Jisoo also rushed to cover Nayeon's mouth. Mrs. Manoban looked at them straight.

"No need to. I know everything now you two." The woman stood up.

"I am a doctor!" She picked up Nayeon, "I know her facial structures, it's definitely Lisa plus Jisoo." she went near Jisoo and Lisa.

"Ofcouse! I can't believe it as well. But you two are bad parents! Asking a child to lie?!" Mrs. Manoban furiously shouted at the suspects.

"B-but mom we j-just..." Lisa tried to find an answer but her mom was right. Nayeon was a good kid so she would not tell a lie, asking her to do a bad thing was definitely wrong.

"She told me everything earlier..." Mrs. Manoban sighed. "So what are you planning now Lisa-yah?"

"Ehrmmm... Take care of her?" Lisa replied.

Silence roamed the room as they all waited for Mrs. Manoban to react.

"I'll take care of my cute granddaughteeeeeeeeeeeeer!" Mrs. Manoban hugged Nayeon tightly and kissed her on the checks.

"Seriously mom? Well, what about work?" Lisa was shocked at her mother.

"I'll take her there. Introduce my cute granddaughter to my co-doctors!" Mrs. Manoban was so happy.

"I knew it! You two are lovers aren't you?" Mrs. Manoban quickly changed her mood and straightly stared at the parents.

"N-no were not!" Both shouted.

"No? Then you both better be sooner..! Make my cute granddaughter soon okay?" she winked at the two.

And Jisoo and Lisa just bowed their heads in frustration. After 30 mins both went to school. They rode on Jisoo's car.

***

"Geez! Sorry about Mom okay, Chu?" Lisa felt guilty of her moms words.

Jisoo just flashed her heart shape lips smile. "No problem, Liz!"

Lisa smiled as well, "You know, Nayeonie got that kind of smile of yours..."

"Really? Then she'll grow up and make boys cry...hahaha!" Jisoo laughed.

"Lol! Some good mother you are..." Lisa sarcastically said.

"I'm just kidding, Daddy-Lis!" Jisoo put her head on Lisa's shoulder.

"She can be the new Man Heart's Destroyer, Mommy-Chu..." Lisa said as she put her hand on Jisoo's head. They both laughed.