Why There's No 2PDanganTalia

As some of you know, there is a fan-made game of Dangan Ronpa called DanganTalia. It's basically Dangan Ronpa, but with Hetalia characters. (And for the love of god, if you do not want to drown in a pool of your own tears like I did, DO NOT WATCH IT!!!! :'( )

Anyways! Dangan Ronpa (For those of you who don't know) is an game/anime where 15 students get trapped inside this academy, and the only way to get out is to kill off someone else with out getting caught. (Now picture that with Hetalia.... I know, sad.)

2Ps (Also for those of you who don't know) are "second players" or "second personality" for Hetalia characters. Basically, it's their "Alter egos" (HAHAHAHA! ALTER EGO! GET IT?!? 'Cause... You know..... Chihiro.... and .... yeah I'll shut up now)

Most of the Hetalia 2Ps are evil.... and like to murder... and stuff.... (Except England and Romano. England's 2P, Oliver, is a sweetheart that doesn't like to swear and loves cupcakes (but will use your blood for them.....) Romano's 2P (who's name I don't know) is, in one word, GAY. Like, SUPER GAY. He's like the president of Klub Ice.)

If we mix the 2 together, this is what we would get:

(WARNING! THE 2PS LOVE TO SWEAR (EXCEPT ENGLAND)

2P America: Why the fuck are we here?

2P Canada: How the fuck should I know?! Fucking Italy said it would be fun. Fuckin' lied.

2P Italy: DON'T MAKE ME CUT YOU, BITCH.

2P France: Just fuck off all of you and let me smoke.

2P England: NO! NO SWEARING! ALL OF YOU, PUT A QUARTER IN THE SWEAR JAR THIS INSTANT!

2P Germany: Hell no. Fuck you.

2P JAPAN: What he said.

Me- I mean the Mastermind: HELLO LOSERS! (2P Russia: Did you just call me a loser?!? I will kill you in your sleep!) ANYWAYS! YOU'RE ALL TRAPPED HERE, YADA YADA YADA, ONLY WAY TO GET OUT IS TO KILL SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT! HAVE FUN!!!! *disappears*

Everyone (Except England) : *Smirks and stares at everyone.

                        * 10 MINUTES LATER*

Mastermind: HEY LOSERS I'M BACK- HOLY SHIT EVERYONE'S DEAD. Oh, except you, England.

2P England: Oh dear. Oh butterscotch! Everyone killed each other.... Fiddlesticks! I just wanted everyone to be nice and eat cupcakes! Boo. Can I get out now?

Mastermind: Uhhh, yeah. Sure. Exit's down the hall and to your left. *confused of what just happened*

2P England: Thank you poppet! *skips away*

+++++++++

And this is why there isn't a 2P DanganTalia