TaeKook21

Miss me?

************

Taehyung is just staring blankly at the ceiling. Naked. He's thinking why would God let this happened to him. Am I a bad guy who deserves this?

He's still blaming himself because of his stupidness , he lost his family and his dignity. Before he loves Jungkook too much as a  brother and friend but now,  he despise him to death.

Taehyung heard the door's creaking but he doesn't care. He doesn't care anymore. He doesn't know what to feel or what to do. He's just.. he gave up.

"My love? Love, come here and I'll clean you up. " Jeongguk called out for him. He carried Taehyung and put him on a bathtub. He starts scrubbing Taehyung's body.

The latter knows that he's hurting Taehyung mentally and physically but he doesn't care at all. All he wants is Taehyung to be by his side forever and no one would dare to steal Taehyung away from him.

While scrubbing Taehyung's body,  Jeongguk saw all his mark on it,  and he fucking loves it.

"Damn you're just too beautiful." He whispered maniacally as he keep staring at Taehyung. He constantly leave marks on taehyung's neck as he keep scrubbing those delicate body.

He expected Taehyung to whimpers or talk back but he hears nothing. All he can see is a blank expression on Taehyung's face.

And he hates that.

"Is there any problem?" Jeongguk ask Taehyung. But still no answer. Jeongguk glares at the poor man and grab his hair not so gentle.

"You'll talk to me or I'll fuck you again?!"

Taehyung's eyes get teary, his lips began to shiver. All he can remember is yesterday. The way Jeongguk violated him. He's afraid of what Jeongguk might do to him.

Even if it's hard for him to talk because his mouth is dry and he's shivering, Taehyung manage to say words.

"I-ill t-talk to y-you i-im sorry."

Jeongguk smirks. He loves it when his baby cried because of him. What more can you say? He's a sick bastard.

"Good. Because I won't hesitate to tie you up on my balcony and fuck you there while everybody's watching. "

Taehyung just nodding while crying. He doesn't like what the man said. He doesn't want it to happen.

"I-im sorry."

"Do I need to scare you Taehyung so you could follow me? My patience is not that long Tae. Don't test me. If I were you just follow me, follow my orders and love me. Don't you love me? You said you love your Kookie right? "

Jeongguk ask him darkly. As if he's telling that if he says no , there will be consequences.

Taehyung nod again and answered.   "Y-yes."

Jeongguk smiled.

"Good love. " Jeongguk whispered as he lean down to captured Taehyung lips.

The poor man shivered from fear while the other shivers from pleasure.

He just can't get enough on Taehyung lips. Jeongguk grab Taehyung closely to his body to point on pushing Taehyung lower region on his. Possessively groping the poor man ass while gently rubbing his clothed dick on Taehyung's bare dick.

"You're mine. Fuck yes you're mine." Jeongguk repeatedly said those words as  he kneel down in front of Taehyung.

Jeongguk stared at Taehyung's dick hungrily and lick his lip. He nuzzle his nose on Taehyung's dick lovingly. Sniffing it maniacally.

After that he began sucking Taehyung's dick making the poor man lips escape a little moan even if he doesn't want to.

Jeongguk being the crazy shit,  look up at Taehyung as he keep sucking it happily. His forehead form a little frown,  he can't believe Taehyung's dick taste so good.

Now. He needs to taste and drink Taehyung's cum. He needs it. He wants it. And he know he'll gonna love it.

Taehyung grips on Jeongguk hair tightly when the said latter fasten his head. Then Taehyung can't take it anymore, he came on Jeongguk mouth. Tears stream down on his face.

He look down on Jeongguk who's happily drinking his cum. Its like Jeongguk won't let go of Taehyung's dick so he pushes him off a little and thanks lord Jeongguk complied.

With a  smile, Jeongguk kiss Taehyung lips.

After a long make out again, Jeongguk carried Taehyung outside of the bathroom and put on their uniform.

"We will still go to school. But no one should know about this Tae except you and me are officially a lovers. And you, is soon to be my husband, you heard me? If someone approaches you don't talk to them. If you talk to anyone. Anyone Taehyung. I'll kill them in front of you. Understand? "  Taehyung nodded his head while Jeongguk fixes his tie. 

"Good my love. " Jeongguk smiles at him sweetly so he look away but then Jeongguk grab his chin and kiss him harhsly.

He didn't replied to the kiss but Jeongguk grab his dick a little hard.  He  get the message , he kissed Jeongguk back.

Jeongguk definitely had his hand  on Taehyung's neck.

*********

Jeongguk is such a..