chapter 7

*Gwen*

My eyes fluttered open a few times but everything was a blur. Squeezing my eyes shut and opening them again I saw I was in a bed. The room was small with a closet and one window.

Standing up I tried opening the door but it was locked. Raising my foot up to kick the door down, a man opened it just when I go to kick it.

The man covered his stomach as he fell backwards. Chuckling I told him I was sorry but he stood up acting cool. "Our Alpha would like to speak to you."

Growling at him he took a few steps back before he turned and showed me the way.

I didn't even knock as I stepped inside. The Alpha looked up at me with an a little amused look. His second in command came at me and tried to pull my hair.

Grabbing his wrist I twisted it and he lowered to the ground. "Tony leave the girl alone." I popped his wrist before I sat down in one of his chairs.

Tony left slamming the door. "I'm guessing your wondering why your here." I leaned back with my legs out stretched smiling. "Your apart of the vampire group who wants me dead."

He chuckled and put his hands behind his head. "Very good but we planned to kill you in three more days."

"So what? Where the hell is my daughter?" He leaned forward with his elbows propped up. "I gave her to my men in the cells along with that boy. Who knows what is going on down there right now."

I gave him a death glare before I reached across his desk and pulled him up by his shirt. I brought his face close to mine bringing my claws out.

"Tell me where she is." I demanded through clenched teeth. I scrapped his bottom jaw as a trail of blood dripped down from his chin.

He gulped but kept his mouth shut. Knowing he wasn't going to say anything I pushed him back making him stumble over his chair.

Heading out I searched every inch of the house for a door that leads to a cell but had no luck. "Some cells are never in a house."

Looking behind me the Alpha leaned against the wall. He grinned at me then pointed towards the back door. Rushing outside I quickly stopped to see five men standing by five freshly made graves.

They each had a shovel in their hand as they smirked. "Lets play a game shall we?" My heart was racing inside my chest and I scanned the different graves.

"What kind of sick game is this?" I asked through clenched teeth. "I wouldn't call it sick. It's more of a scavenger hunt. In these freshly made graves holds a coffin six feet deep. They will have different items and 1 will contain a live human."

Looking at him I grabbed his shirt and slammed him into the wall. "I don't want to play your sick games. I want my kids now."

"Times a ticking fir that pore human." Growling I turned and hurried to the first one and took the shovel. The man yanked it from me and swung it at me.

Dodging I punched him in his jaw. His grip loosened and I snatched the shovel out of his hands. "I didn't say it was easy" the Alpha yelled.

Starting to shovel the dirt I only focused on finding my kids. Shoveling was getting hard but I kept pushing my way through.

My shovel hit something hard and I dropped the shovel getting to my knees. Moving the dirt off the top I ripped the door open. Inside was a note.

Leaving it inside I dug up the rest of them. I was at the last one and when I opened it the little boy was sleeping inside. Picking him up carefully I laid him on the ground.

"Where's my daughter I growled and looked up at him." He walked over to the first grave and took out the note. "This is your hint." He tossed it at me and his men left.

Opening the hint I read it out loud, "I'm high up in the air away from danger. I can't move but only sit as I watch the day pass behind bars."

Thinking it over I looked up at him. "You put my daughter in a cage?" He grinned, "flip it over. By the way in forty minutes my men will come after you along with some vampires. I hope you survive." He said the last part sarcastically.

Getting up I carried the boy and looked on the back to see the number of steps I'm supposed to take to find my daughter.