×Do I Really?×

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

We all meet up at the living room in 15 minutes to watch a movie. I come down in my pajamas and a hoodie while Raphael was only wearing one of my dads over sized hoodie cause mine were a little small on him.

"So what do you guys wanna watch?" i ask glancing at both of them.

"don't know, don't even know if im allowed to be here. My parent's are so ugh!" i glance at Raphael.

"Anything."

I pick a movie which is my favourite. Beauty and the beast.

I start the movie and sat next to him and hannah.

"I want adventure in the great white somewhere..." i sing along to the songs and ate popcorn.

Minute's later hannah's phone rang, "Hey dad, yeah yeah. Im sorry ok? Im at ethan's house. So i can't stay? Ugh! Fine! Your the worst!" She hangs up and got up.

"Looks like i can't stay" she grabs her jacket and things.

"couldn't you atleast finish the movie?" i ask pleading for her to stay.

"Nah, sorry E. Dad's pissed. Enjoy with out me, and don't do anything i wouldn't do E" she smriked at the last part wich made me turn red.

"She's weird" laughed Raphael.

She left, leaving me and Raphael alone.

I yawn at the near end and a tear fell from my eyes cause the beast just died.

"You can sleep now if you'd want. I can turn off the tv." he suggested.

'Please come back,please...'

"I love you..." i say quietly fading in sync with belle.

***

I wake up and i feel something on my shoulder and i realise that i slept on top of Raphael.

I look up to find him asleep too.

I move and he wakes up.

"Good morning," i say.

"goodmorning too" he says and smiles.

I get up and went to the bathroom real quick, i brush my teeth and wash my face. A knock on my door startled me,"Ethan? You still in there?" he ask trough the door.