×Witch Bitch×

Photo of aerrol on top ^
<3

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The whole day in the academy was fun, thanks to Aerrol

The whole day in the academy was fun, thanks to Aerrol. He was nice to me. He showed me around. And ate with me when lunch came about.

We came back to the secret garden and he told me that he found the place when he was a freshmen here in the academy.

"So, how's the academy so far?" he asked me looking straight in my eye's with a goofy smile.

"It's great," i say with a small blush, how can i tell? I can feel it.

"Thanks to you." i say and a smirk appears on his lips.

"Aww, did i ever say you're too cute?" he says in a chuckle.

I feel my whole face getting redder.

"Uh.. Uh.." i struggle.

I avoid my eye's from his stare and bow my head, i hear an angels laugh.

"You look so freaking cute! I might jump you if you don't stop," he said in between laughs.

And... Uhmm i don't know how to respond, realising what he meant i lowered my head a little.

He must have noticed my actions cause he lowered his head so he was eye level with me and he scratched the back of his head.

He lifted my chin with his finger and looked me dead in the eye's and said,

"Hey, cutie. It's was a joke ok? Don't get all flustered," he joked and earned a smile from me.

I blushed even harder. Now that im a tomato the bell rang. 'Thank g-g-go-. '

Why can't i say it? Why can't i say g-god-d? Weird.

He got up and offered me his hand. I look up at him and he was wearing that goofy smile from earlier.

I gladly took his hand and he pulled me up and out of the gate's of the garden.

He continued to run hence dragging me behind him.

"W-where are w-we going?" i asked when he took a sharp left to a corridor.

I nearly fell to the floor when he ever so quickly caught me by my hips, of course.

Why am i not surprised, that 'I'm, yes me, the possible Juliet,' once again.